We have only ourselves to blame...

If we are to blame, so be it. I knew long ago after they did this in Wrath you have to ride the train for as long as possible. I can say I'm not mad or upset at Blizzard because I wasn't going to get fooled again. I personally think it's a bad decision for them but either way it is what it is. Just another bad decision by them not addressing the real issues.

Consider this carefully

And consider carefully that they may have always intended this and those who had fun got the most of it.

It's not like they decided on Tuesday...

"Hey! I found the xpoff-only bracket here under some old newspapers! I knew we'd find it. Lets toss that in too..."

I don't think we have ourselves to blame. I also can't say how bad it got since it has been like a month since I PVPed on my 110.

It was always 1 premade vs 1 premade the last time I did, but that was like Friday nights US time when many were on and queuing.

I stopped playing because horde queues were way too long. Going to guess impossible to queue now.

Blizzard just doesn't get it. BFA is complete shit. The servers are emptying out. Many of us have subs cause of the 6 month boat promotion for that mount. That runs out in May. I won't be back once my sub is done. I expect MANY won't be. This game has nothing.

They fuck with the niche players all the time. I predict next will be nerfing the carry 110/111s that are going to be carrying all these new races to 120.

Users who are viewing this thread