Ways to make money at low levels?

Dorado

Grandfathered
I had an idea for a low-ish level world pvp twink but I'm not terribly interested in leveling to 60, at least not for a while. Is there anything besides double gathering profs I should do for cash?

• Get good at flipping the AH.
  • Have at least 1 higher level Toon with Enchanting/Tailoring and sell Bags/Enchants in Trade.
  • Camp Rares for Twink drops and sell them once the Economy in Classic is better.
  • Fishing, makes a good amount of Income right now.

Camp Rares for Twink drops

All my rares spawn on the auction house.

edit- and the answer, OP, is just level. Always more money incoming for the same effort the higher you go. Not your PvP guy... just something. I know you said you don't want to but leveling ANYTHING is just a good idea. Then PvP with the other.

If you have some amount of gold, you can camp low level zones and spam local chat like 'buying every green item'. New levellers will need serious amount of gold to buy skills. They'll be happy to sell greens which they don't need for instant cash.

Buy them cheap, disenchant useless ones and stock twinking items. Most levellers don't have any idea about twinking BIS items.
You can farm ores, herbs around while waiting for customers.

Ok. This will only work if your not all on the same server. Most money is made relisting items. If you feel you need to farm some stuff make a bank alt. Now if your going to farm, farm devient fish. BARRENS. while your their hit up vendor on top of instance. If you got high lv guy there is a vendor on top of hill by arena. There is black shirt respe vendor on beach. If it is sold log out and keep coming back til you have a few. Swiftness respe is a drop in berrens always buy and relist high. There is a respe in brotherhood keep for engineering from vendor. On the road out of Undercity north is also vendors. Back in nella I always had tons of gold with just a 29 twink. No reason to be poor. All this from memory not bad Sargent Waag says to himself.
[doublepost=1567999642,1567994848][/doublepost]Dont sell if the prices are not right and too many to buy out. Wait. Dont list everything you have. Always check bags prices. Try to see if you notice some1 is lv up a craft. Dont list everyday save it for high volume days. Get to know the names of other ah bankers.

Level 35 is all you need to be able to get professions high enough to make decent money.

Users who are viewing this thread