EU+US Watcher takes the reins 7.1.5/7.2

AlisterCrow

Grandfathered
In the back of my mind, I know to be cautious of getting my hopes up for the future of WoW. I also love this game enough that I can't help but be hype af about the future of WoW. There's a new lead developer now and I believe quite a bit of the things shown in this video are a preview of what we can expect from him guiding the team -hopefully, in the right direction. If you can keep subscribers, you can keep the corporate overlords happy.

Here's the Legion portion of Blizzcon with Watcher for those that missed it. Are you hyped or not?

are you kidding me.... shamans get a dam elemental and i get another stupid a$$ horse. smh. everything else is pretty cool tho ig

I'd rather the warlock mount be a fatass imp-mother flying around with those tiny wings, but oh well. I'm more excited about the possibilities that come with the bit about going to Argus. The potential of a new planet and not just a new continent with only 5-6 zones. Probably a stretch, but still....

Blizzard has been promising shamans "pet" elementals since the end of Vanilla. And when tBC came out when restos got Healing Rain. All these years later it still has failed to transpire into reality.
People should not get their hopes up.

Blizzard has been promising shamans "pet" elementals since the end of Vanilla. And when tBC came out when restos got Healing Rain. All these years later it still has failed to transpire into reality.
People should not get their hopes up.
Summoning elemental pets to fight for you, elemental battle pets being added to the game and an elemental mount to use doesn't count? Come on now.

Users who are viewing this thread