was last night successful?

Not attending and asking how it went is like not donating and asking how much money has been raised.

You don't pretend to care. If it truly interests you, you would have shown.

Although I don't even twink in this bracket, or play for that matter, I would have shown if I had the willingness to ask. Threads like this derail effort.

Not attending and asking how it went is like not donating and asking how much money has been raised.

Although I don't even twink in this bracket, or play for that matter, I would have shown if I had the willingness to ask. Threads like this derail effort.

Nice to meet you too....You really need to stop assuming things about other peoples intentions. I have class at that time so I could not attend. If I did not care I would not have asked, I was hoping that things had gone well so that once classes ended I could play in this bracket. Posting snarky comments on forums when you don't even play is kinda pointless.

/shoos you away

Don't get used to no q's/rolling idiots, I feel like the fat nerds ie the above poster have infested this bracket and I will take oh so much pleasure while slapping them back into their place.

-Bandage

I could not play due to a prior commitment that I had made to someone. This does not mean that I do not care about the state of the bracket, or that I have no interest in it. Increasing communication does not derail effort in any way, shape, or form. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread