Was it possible to get 375 engi - prenerf?

Nomax

Legend
Yes/no? Cuz if yes, It would have been fun seeing a gnome monster with 2x Sonic boosters at level 39.

And btw - How much does Gnomish X-ray hit for these days?

We never could get 375 eng?

The only profession i was aware of that could get over 300 was Mining and enchanting.

As far as Gnomish Death Ray, a ret paladin could 1shot w/ this:

HoJ + DeathRay + x3 TV.

level 60s with 450 engi - remember those days? Back then - I'm positive, you could get 375 "insert prof." at level 39. Look at "mymainfailed"s 375 enchanting, as an example(GFed now though)

About DeathRay, what's the damage you do with DeathRay?

level 60s with 450 engi - remember those days? Back then - I'm positive, you could get 375 "insert prof." at level 39. Look at "mymainfailed"s 375 enchanting, as an example(GFed now though)

About DeathRay, what's the damage you do with DeathRay?

Allow me to rephrase what I said:

This is coming from someone who has been twinking in the 39 bracket since BC; it was never possible.

375 Enchanting was at one time possible(as well as the +4 stats to ring) when the Shattering came out, but became GF'd in 4.1 i believe.

Deathray can do anywhere from 1-2k dmg iirc.

We never could get 375 eng?

The only profession i was aware of that could get over 300 was Mining and enchanting.

As far as Gnomish Death Ray, a ret paladin could 1shot w/ this:

HoJ + DeathRay + x3 TV.

Just to clarify, all gathering professions could get over 300 aswell as enchanting before they "hotfixxed" it.

I managed to get 450 mining on my priest.. but they put a level requirement on the actual passives that came with having it, so I requested to have it back to 300.

Smiffy is right you could get 450 profs for a while too, I had 450 Mining too and dropped it for 375 enchanting when you could get it. Anyone remember the 225 bug that gave 70 stamina for a while instead of 70 health....? ;)

I cannot remember if 375 Engineering was available at that time. I am pretty sure it was not and the Enchanting was just an anomaly. I think it was GF'ed in 4.0.6.

Regards.

:YEP: 375 engi would have required lvl 50. so 300 was max. god knows i tried but it just was not possible then..

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread