WARSONG GLUCH : NOT BEFORE 2020.

2020 is only 3 months-ish away from release, so it's not a huge deal unless they pull some shit like Aug 2020 release date

sick plug

also im pretty sure everyone gathered wsg and shit wouldnt be available until some time in 2020 considering el classico launches during q3 of 2019

This is good. Most of the shitter twinks will have quit by then once they realize blizzard won’t baby them so we can have some skilled games again.

This is good. Most of the shitter twinks will have quit by then once they realize blizzard won’t baby them so we can have some skilled games again.

For someone that loves queueing into levelers, you sure have no reason to talk about skilled games lul

This link and others I have seen have the honor system released in phase two (I think early 2020 by my guess) and wsg and av in phase three - so I would expect late spring or summer 2020 for bgs and twinks.

//www.tomsguide.com/us/wow-classic-release-date-news,news-29578.html

Blizzard has no incentive to rush these release phases and neither does their target audience of players who want to savor tarren mill battles. People who were playing the game 15 years ago typically have less free time so I don't think they'll want anyone to feel hurried. But I've been wrong before so we will see.

But I agree it seems like good news that everyone can enjoy a brand new economy and old school meta at a leisurely pace.

This link and others I have seen have the honor system released in phase two (I think early 2020 by my guess) and wsg and av in phase three - so I would expect late spring or summer 2020 for bgs and twinks.

//www.tomsguide.com/us/wow-classic-release-date-news,news-29578.html

Blizzard has no incentive to rush these release phases and neither does their target audience of players who want to savor tarren mill battles. People who were playing the game 15 years ago typically have less free time so I don't think they'll want anyone to feel hurried. But I've been wrong before so we will see.

But I agree it seems like good news that everyone can enjoy a brand new economy and old school meta at a leisurely pace.
!!!!

For someone that loves queueing into levelers, you sure have no reason to talk about skilled games lul
You are a moronic waste of skin. You asked blizzard to destroy twinking and claimed to represent others when you did not while doing so. Fact is, you can’t even manage your own miserable life much less speak for others. That’s probably why you post pictures of sit com boys you’re in gay love with as your avatar.
You’re a never been never will be that brags about your one win out of 23 against below average twink Sanit.

You are a moronic waste of skin. You asked blizzard to destroy twinking and claimed to represent others when you did not while doing so. Fact is, you can’t even manage your own miserable life much less speak for others. That’s probably why you post pictures of sit com boys you’re in gay love with as your avatar.
You’re a never been never will be that brags about your one win out of 23 against below average twink Sanit.

If you actually read the post, you'd see I use the terms "my perspective" multiple times. Never once have I claimed to speak for others - Once again, that's a misinterpretation on your side and I am not held accountable for that.

How are you going to even want twink players to be weeded out in classic for "skilled games" when you're crying on retail about having to queue into twinks?

PS 59s bracket (the bracket everyone used as their argument when I made that post) THRIVED and had daily wargames for 7 months straight. Bracket segregating worked out VERY well for me. And if you believe blizzard separated the brackets based on my post, you are even dumber than you look.

And I didnt ask blizzard for shit lol the post was about my thoughts, not a request lolol. Insult me more to compensate for your lack of argument, and misinterpret things more, it only makes you look extraaa dumbbbb :)

If you take sants bio seriously youre a retard. Im actually like 9-0 against him and 5 of those games were wargames lmaoo

Last edited:
I was already playing war games in multiple brackets. I complained that separating means I wouldn’t queue into ANYONE which is exactly what happened.

If you wrote a note to blizzard when you know they don’t care, then who is the idiot again?

We all know what you wrote liar.

Lastly, I’ll leave everyone with your comment “it worked out very well for me”. You contributed to destroying twinking in retail and now you brag you don’t care as it worked out for you.

Don’t let me see you in classic or it will be ugly.

Feel free to link the thread @MYT im pretty sure the title even has "my perspective" in it. (since you're oblivious, that means MY thoughts. MINE*. [NOT YOURS])

I've arguably contributed more to twinking than anyone on this website. Period. Like seriously, I've helped so many players out it isnt even funny. Me saying 59s did well isnt a brag either - its a defense to an argument that everyone used against me. And I proved everyone wrong.

See me in classic lmao. Im a busted flag carrier on retail with limited jumps...
Trust me, you dont want my old jumps back.

You continuously personally attack me out of context because you're upset. Like you bought a royal member badge for $10 you're a sucker lmaooo get outta here thinking you can hang with me

And you weren't wargaming in shit lol I WG'd 19s/20s/39s/59s this xpac and have no idea who you are

@mods delete the derail bet

I think Nasti is going senile in his old age @jwl. Dont be too mean.

The fact that he thinks you are the sole reason for the xp on/off separation is laughable at best. I actually think this dude has more mental problems than Neon if that's even possible.

Edit: Ahahahahahaha just realized u both are talking abt me after finally reading all the above posts. Its tuff being this good @ wow, I'll give you both lessons free of charge just bc am good guy

Fake edit on the real edit: drinking during work is fuckin tiiiiiiite

I’m not going to get into an argument over who has helped people more, my friends know how I roll. I didn’t pay for a badge I donated to something and got it. I once donated $1,000 to a twink cup for example. You know, about 100 weeks worth of allowances for you.

I was co-GM of the top guild across all servers in vanilla/early TBC before we quit. You’ve never accomplished anything. I’m like the free market entrepreneur who made consumers’ lives better and excelled at the same time while you’re the mooch who voted for welfare and then felt like you “helped” people with your vote to spend somebody else’s money. History knows which one is the real hero.
[doublepost=1564685724,1564685611][/doublepost]
I think Nasti is going senile in his old age @jwl. Dont be too mean.

The fact that he thinks you are the sole reason for the xp on/off separation is laughable at best. I actually think this dude has more mental problems than Neon if that's even possible.

Don’t think he’s the sole reason, just think he did everything in his power to accomplish it. That’s despicable.
People like you who were scared to wargame and ran 5 man groups into levelers while wargames were happening and hence you had no twink comp were a big reason too...but at least you weren’t trying to destroy twinking like he was.

@Sanit wanna 3v3 wargame and go half on a $100 prize pool vs. this clown? I'll stream it for the fans it could be twink cup 2019 (episode 2)

He's trying to have a dick measurement contest and I refuse to let him win.
@MYT I got twinks with like 3 hours /played worth more than your entire account lol shutup

Last edited:
Myt was never the top guild in any bracket, sorry to break it to you. I'm sure in your old age your memory has started to go, but there are still plenty of us that are coherent that played during those days.

To address your very incorrect statements:
1. I played a number of 39s wargames
2. I q'd solo the majority of my time in bfa 39s
3. I've played 20s wg's/arenas soooo?¿

Also: lol @ you thinking donating $1k to a tink cup makes you relevant

Myt was never the top guild in any bracket, sorry to break it to you. I'm sure in your old age your memory has started to go, but there are still plenty of us that are coherent that played during those days.

To address your very incorrect statements:
1. I played a number of 39s wargames
2. I q'd solo the majority of my time in bfa 39s
3. I've played 20s wg's/arenas soooo?¿

Also: lol @ you thinking donating $1k to a tink cup makes you relevant

Sanit if you played back then nobody knows who you were. At 19 we beat CL, we beat TTU, we beat dominate - those were the next three best. In fact we beat all challengers on the PTR and in ruin but those were the only good games. After we quit another ruin guild No mercy took over. Nobody knows or cares who your guild was - it was irrelevant or if you were in one of those you weren’t a starter. We also dominated 29, although I had pretty much quit when that became very active but obliv kept going. 39/49 didn’t have teams, but would have stomped your shit.

Regarding more current stuff, yes you sometimes wargame but as you know you were usually scared.

Sanit if you played back then nobody knows who you were. At 19 we beat CL, we beat TTU, we beat dominate - those were the next three best. In fact we beat all challengers on the PTR and in ruin but those were the only good games. After we quit another ruin guild No mercy took over. Nobody knows or cares who your guild was - it was irrelevant or if you were in one of those you weren’t a starter. We also dominated 29, although I had pretty much quit when that became very active but obliv kept going. 39/49 didn’t have teams, but would have stomped your shit.

Regarding more current stuff, yes you sometimes wargame but as you know you were usually scared.

He never mentioned his guild, or that he even had one. Why are your reading comprehension skills so terrible?

This is my thread now @OP im the sheriff of patties

Users who are viewing this thread