Warsong CTA Sept 27th - 30th

telle

fella
So it's every 19's favorite time again... WSG Call to Arms!

Many of us have had time to update sets, testing them out in duels, arena and wargames but this weekend presents us with a great opportunity to have some fun (and extra honor) in the gulch.
Since 5.4 dropped, I still continue to see many 19s logging on daily and sitting in queue for a seemingly endless amount of time before deciding to log off only to be replaced by someone else logging in shortly after, who inevitably faces the same outcome. The desire to play is obviously there, as our 7v7 and 8v8 horde wargames the other week demonstrate.
Queue when you can obviously, but let's aim for 8PM EST onwards.
So let's make some pops happen this weekend, fellow tinks!

Back in the day, before cross server, we would beat teams badly and never have a que pop for the rest of the day. If we were lucky, maybe a que pop 3-6 hours later. Oh the good ole days.

If I can get the damn game to work again, I'll be back on and in queue. Conveniently right after the last maintenance day downtime, WoW broke on my computer and nothing Blizzard has suggested has fixed it so far.

alliance need some help!

A BIG thank you to all the 19's that q'd and allowed me to dust off this old twink.

Users who are viewing this thread