Warrior weapon enchants?

gnubbish

Veteran
Havent decided if I wanna use Corpsemaker or zealolt+headsplitter yet!

How good is Lifestealing on a slow 2hander? It will proc more if I spam hamstring right?

Dual crusader on dual wield? fiery offhand?

I feel like getting health back is the most important thing. Whats the heal/minute of Lifestealing vs Crusader?

Double Crusader is really the only reason to even DW. Get a proc and switch to Corpsemaker.

i feel more useful when im dual wielding zealot+ headsplitter instead of using corpsemaker. only 11% crit chance and its so slow. if i miss i did nothing for 8 seconds

i feel more useful when im dual wielding zealot+ headsplitter instead of using corpsemaker. only 11% crit chance and its so slow. if i miss i did nothing for 8 seconds

Tell that to everyone in the 39s using a 4.0 speed weapon lol. If you miss a white hit and can't do anything for 8 seconds you're not playing the class right. Imp OP is pretty much your biggest stick (specially in 29s) and if you want to put the fear of god in Rogues and Hunters you'll want a big slow weapon.

Tell that to everyone in the 39s using a 4.0 speed weapon lol. If you miss a white hit and can't do anything for 8 seconds you're not playing the class right. Imp OP is pretty much your biggest stick (specially in 29s) and if you want to put the fear of god in Rogues and Hunters you'll want a big slow weapon.
Dude thats my biggest fear on my warr, seeing that miss - worse when you charge then miss haha then they dodge/parry/miss the hammy - FML so bad haha

Users who are viewing this thread