Warrior Tips and Tricks (Living Document)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mvq

2016 TC Champion
charge a target
press hamstring
dont get outjumped

win

---

this list will probably grow over time, so keep an eye out for edits. generally my aim is to help other warriors improve. from my perspective, there is so much in a game that is very difficult to discover on your own, and increasing knowledge amongst more players leads to more competitive games and a more rapid progression of the meta.

furthermore, if my fellow Warriors are reading and wish to contribute, please leave a comment and I can add it to my list.

thanks for reading.

- Mvq

i thought neebler became friends with mvq to leech the little game knowledge mvq had but all it seems to have done is turn mvq's sense of humor into neebler's embarrassing cringey one.

i thought neebler became friends with mvq to leech the little game knowledge mvq had but all it seems to have done is turn mvq's sense of humor into neebler's embarrassing cringey one.

Love yourself

Offending recipient Mvq:

The offending recipient made an unauthorized use of copyrighted work(s) entitled "Warrior Tips and Tricks: A Living Document" in the preparation of a work derived therefrom. Neebler has reserved all rights in the Work, which was first published on 1/24/20 which is officially registered and protected under US copyright law. Your work entitled "Warrior Tips and Tricks: A Living Document" is excessively derivative from the primary work in question. The offending recipient willfully infringed under 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 as set forth in Section 504(c)(2) therein. It has been formally demanded that that the offending recipient immediately cease the use and distribution of all infringing works derived from the Work, and all copies, including electronic copies. If an affirmative response is not received indicating that the offending recipient has fully complied with these requirements, appropriate legal action shall be considered in a swift and timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread