Warrior or Rogue solo Que

Zolnierz

Legend
Currently play a Priest and tend to que solo and it seems most games I go into there are 3-4 priests and a lack of dps. I’m going to be making a dps class as I would like to do things other than heal sometimes. I think I want to play warrior or rogue, any opinion on which would be better as a solo trying to play objective (not farm mid). Open to play other damage classes as well just those two peaked my interest. What is the best class for killing FCs? Looking at this from the point of view of pug v pug.

I don't play classic but I would imagine warrior sucks solo (as it always has.)

I enjoy the Priest and it’s survivability just sometimes I want to be the one getting kills and dishing out damage. I wasn’t under the impression that warriors suck.

I guess it depends on the person.. I love my warrior solo.. so tanky..

But collectively.. I think your answer to all your questions would be rogue.

Yeh will want lots of toys for rogue though.. Up to and including a set of fiery weapons for burning down FCs.

(Warrior doesnt do good dps.. its more of a support class/FC.)

Yeah, rogues are definitely a better solo class than warriors and at killing EFC’s.

Both, however, can lead you to some frustration on staying on an EFC in a solo situation depending on the EFC class/support. Other teammates tend to play their role poorly so I would recommend a class that can carry out key functions in EFC termination. That class is shaman.

You can purge (which can nullify paladin EFC’s mobility when you purge their bof followed by anyone’s snare; also nice to purge other buffs/hots). You can snare (earthbind totem). You can range interrupt (heals/poly). You can support heal the O. The DPS is decent too. Toss on a shield for survivability.

Users who are viewing this thread