Warrior gear

Nicozy

Anarchism
Was considering making a warrior on ally side and you get access to some very nice items like chausses of westfall but heard rumblings about people going tunic of westfall instead on warriors and I wonder if thats just some agility meme or whats the deal.
Got no clue on AP scaling with abilities etc so looking for some input from strongk and experienced warriors.

Will most likely just be soloqueue/puggin but wanna make sure I commit to the "most optimal" items. Thanks in advance

ya that shit has to be a meme but ffuck it i would do it because i value the meme and respect all squishcrit warriors

Let the RNG gods decide.

Press ctrl+shift+i (or f12).

Paste this into the console:

Code:
function BDAorTOWF() {
    var num = Math.floor((Math.random() * Math.floor(2))+1);
    if(num < 2) {
        console.log('Blackened Defias Armor');
    } else {
        console.log('Tunic of Westfall');
    }
}

BDAorTOWF();

thank yall for your input and im with yah guys, pants look way more solid, still feel like there is an underground of warriors not daring to showcase their love for agility and tunic of westfall, if you are out there speak now!

Was considering making a warrior on ally side and you get access to some very nice items like chausses of westfall but heard rumblings about people going tunic of westfall instead on warriors and I wonder if thats just some agility meme or whats the deal.
Got no clue on AP scaling with abilities etc so looking for some input from strongk and experienced warriors.

Will most likely just be soloqueue/puggin but wanna make sure I commit to the "most optimal" items. Thanks in advance

just get legs lil nicky,

Tunic would be nice if you run an ap/crit set 24/7 with glacial and 2h spec otherwise pointless

I have sad news I have decided to go with a priest since I realised that I hate the rage mechanic and wants to have buttons I can press at all times (I PLAY A WARLOCK :LULW:) and warrior felt like that was probably not the best choice. UNTIL NEXT TIME guys I still appreciate you guys and your hamstrings, I will repay by dispelling your roots thanks friends

nvm im back relvling warrior I was like lets add fiery wep to lvl 1 weapon but I didnt wanna run so i put it on a skinning knife and apparently u cant use abilities with it so I have just whiteswung myself to lvl 6 again thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread