EU+US Warrior 101 pvp

Narae

Legend
Good night,

I'm thinking of creating a twink in this bracket to do world pvp , is it worth to equip it? My character would be an arms warrior. Thank you in advance.

arms is stupid good right now from what I've seen in arenas, but this is at max level. I've heard they're good for twinking, but do note that the further we get along in the expansion and the more that people hit higher ilvls it gets harder to hold our own in wpvp, especially since we have a chance of missing our attacks (and some are crucial to our dps).

If you want to gank levelers then yeah arms is deff a good choice, but you might have some issues going against some max level player with >3m hp. I find that on my hunter and boomie i can somewhat get someone at max level if they're less than 3m hp.

@Arkte care to chime in about your 109 Warrior?

My arms war was 101 for quite a while, however I decided that while they are quite fun, they aren't exactly the greatest choice for a 101 for many reasons, and for what you're wanting it for (world PvP), they definitely aren't that great. You'll do fine against other characters that aren't as geared, but for the most part other classes will be superior. I leveled my Warrior to 109, and I can certainly say that where Arms warriors DO excel in this bracket, is in instanced PvP. They are absolutely insane in BG's and arenas, and I usually top the damage charts by a lot. However if you were to make it for this purpose, I would say go 109 instead of 101, because in the case of instanced PvP, 109 > 101. If you'd rather have a 101 for world PvP, I'd recommend making a different class altogether. Not trying to discourage you, just giving you some insight because I've been there and done it, and have spent millions of gold in the process. I hope this helps. :)

First of all, thank you so much for the answers.

Arkte, I will follow your advice and I will level it to 109. Could you share your warrior armory to see how I can gear it? Thank you again.

Users who are viewing this thread