Warning To All Flyhackers/Exploiters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotshots

Legend
To all of you swine who think you can come into this bracket and spread cancer, think again as action shall be taken against you! This "Pulloutgame-TheUnderbog" pig was found flyhacking and lag switching by me and some friends in multiple games and we made sure both him and his guildies suffered in the gulch by intense GY Camping of him and his guildies as well as him being reported for his threatening actions to the bracket. Together as a bracket we can come together and stop madness such as this and make this bracket strong again! Rise together and we can stop this behavior at once!

Pictures of the culprit in his act and how we handled it:

9XxwIDa.jpg

1zsSiUM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this isn't related to 20-29 but it is related to exploiting.

Last night i've been in a random bg at 100 trying to get my rogue up to date. We were vs a team full of russians and as soon as we hit mid in Twin Peaks, we all died instantly rofl.

Some russian idiot had an ability from a Highmaul boss, and was cleaving us constantly for 117k dmg :)

meh his hacking isnt as bad the 29 feral spec your playing on that screenshot

jk <3

but srsly wtf is that UI

The feral is in retaliation to the madness at hand. We served justice and so can you. For the sake of the 20-29 state as a whole we must rise together to make this dream of no exploiters a reality! As for my UI I like to think it's very clean although it is not nearly as customized as what it is on my hunter.

The feral is in retaliation to the madness at hand. We served justice and so can you. For the sake of the 20-29 state as a whole we must rise together to make this dream of no exploiters a reality! As for my UI I like to think it's very clean although it is not nearly as customized as what it is on my hunter.

Yea, because rolling fotm 29s specifically for gy farming is going to do this bracket so much good. You claim it was for the sake of the 20-29 bracket yet because 1 person pissed you off, you decide to ruin the fun for 9 other players. "we must rise together to make this dream of no exploiters a reality", so what you are saying is we should all roll fotm classes to fix this problem. Fly hacking has been going on for years, dont think a little gy farming is going to stop anyone from doing it again. With that being said. still pretty funny and that guy got what he deserved.

Yea, because rolling fotm 29s specifically for gy farming is going to do this bracket so much good. You claim it was for the sake of the 20-29 bracket yet because 1 person pissed you off, you decide to ruin the fun for 9 other players. "we must rise together to make this dream of no exploiters a reality", so what you are saying is we should all roll fotm classes to fix this problem. Fly hacking has been going on for years, dont think a little gy farming is going to stop anyone from doing it again. With that being said. still pretty funny and that guy got what he deserved.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last night i've been in a random bg at 100 trying to get my rogue up to date. We were vs a team full of russians and as soon as we hit mid in Twin Peaks, we all died instantly rofl.

Some russian idiot had an ability from a Highmaul boss, and was cleaving us constantly for 117k dmg :)

Just a private exploit gone live.... on an unprotected spell that everyone can use if they got the slightest knowledge about packet editing, sad to see it public, lets hope the fall damage exploit remains private tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzxRbmkejRc Here is the vid in details /sadface

Turtle plz, why you do dis.....

On a serious note Shamatix that exploit will most probably be hot fixed within a day or two.

Edit: checked the youtube vid and ownedcore forum and it has already been hot fixed.

ofc it has lol.... thats why I wanted it to stay private x) Can only cross fingers the fall damage one will stay prviate

Kek...
He allegedly used a hack thus , in you all's infinite( correction finite ) wisdom the entire guild is at fault. Not to mention the poor PuGs he just happened to be in a group with that you all doled out your infantile brand of "justice". For shame... Just think if one of you all had been on the receiving end of the GY farming. This thread would have been a different subject. Kek...
What you all should have done was encouraged your entire team to just focus solely on that person alone. Not the entire team. That would have sent the correct message. As opposed to the the one that got sent that was one of a bunch of whiney little bitches.
Have a wonderful day!

Just a private exploit gone live.... on an unprotected spell that everyone can use if they got the slightest knowledge about packet editing, sad to see it public, lets hope the fall damage exploit remains private tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzxRbmkejRc Here is the vid in details /sadface

I gave the video a like just for the effort he put. What a loser.

oi wtf guys???? tko is a 28 feral, he isnt your standard fotm, to call him a 29 fotm is just rude, and have u guys ever tried to gy farm someone OUTSIDE of the graveyard? smh

instant kill hack, i faced the guy who made the hack in arena :( feelsbadman there's a youtube video about it "Raov Instant Kill Hack 6.2.3"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread