Warmode spots for level 20 or just places with lot's of enemy players

Pippingast

Hello,

I'd like to ask if you know any places where lvl 20 could fight or find other players in open world with warmode on.

During past expansions me and my friend used to fight lot of players, mostly horde levelers, in ashenvale with varying success however especially since legion and changes in chances to hit higher level players we were more successful. I also encountered some other twinks in ashenvale, especially near warsong lumber camps fighting/killing other players.

Unfortunately after release of chromie times and different leveling system, ashen is now empty :/ except for occasional traveler.

I tried searching for other places. It seems that there are some players with WM on to be found near garrisons in Draenor now, but not many.
I also found some near northrend starting areas.
When world seems completely dead, i ocassionaly come near ogrimmar with net o matic or just moonfire players there but it can be pretty dangerous for level 20 :D...

Would you have any more suggestions please?
I know most players I encounter on lvl 20 will be higher level... I got used to it. Sometimes 2 well equipped level 20s can take 40s+ in the open though most time we lose. Even though I'd like to try it.

I feel you, back in BFA I would park my Horde Hunter 20 in Westfall, near Deadmines' entrance, and just shoot alliance players down from a roof. Stranglethorn Vale was also a cool place for that. And Duskwood. I miss that a lot, from time to time a high level would show up and start chasing me, then I would go inside the mine and run all the way to the Deadmines instance portal in order to escape lmao, glorious times.

As for WPvP with Chromie time... it is pretty void now tbh. What I like to do is sit at Hellfire Peninsula capturing the PvP objectives, which always leads up to the opposing faction showing up. Sometimes it is a jacked dude that just one shots you and you can't do shit, but random levelers appear too. And very very rarely a twink shows up. Last week I was there and found a level 25 Fury Warrior twink. I died like 5 times or more and then the person logged into an alliance toon and spammed me with Matrix monologues. It was pretty funny:

unknown.png

Other than that your best bet is to just randomly travel the world with WM on and hope that you will find someone questing or whatever. If you're lucky, you can find some level 30~40's in quest gear or heirlooms, pick a fight with them and maybe win! I like to fight people higher leveled than me in the open, it is quite the fun experience. Healers and hybrid classes in general are somewhat annoying to deal with, though... I've found people in Pandaria zones, WoD zones, Legion zones, Cata zones... it is possible, people are just far more spread now than they were in BFA.

Last edited:
I feel you, back in BFA I would park my Horde Hunter 20 in Westfall, near Deadmines' entrance, and just shoot alliance players down from a roof. Stranglethorn Vale was also a cool place for that. And Duskwood. I miss that a lot, from time to time a high level would show up and start chasing me, then I would go inside the mine and run all the way to the Deadmines instance portal in order to escape lmao, glorious times.

As for WPvP with Chromie time... it is pretty void now tbh. What I like to do is sit at Hellfire Peninsula capturing the PvP objectives, which always leads up to the opposing faction showing up. Sometimes it is a jacked dude that just one shots you and you can't do shit, but random levelers appear too. And very very rarely a twink shows up. Last week I was there and found a level 25 Fury Warrior twink. I died like 5 times or more and then the person logged into an alliance toon and spammed me with Matrix monologues. It was pretty funny:

unknown.png

Other than that your best bet is to just randomly travel the world with WM on and hope that you will find someone questing or whatever. If you're lucky, you can find some level 30~40's in quest gear or heirlooms, pick a fight with them and maybe win! I like to fight people higher leveled than me in the open, it is quite the fun experience. Healers and hybrid classes in general are somewhat annoying to deal with, though... I've found people in Pandaria zones, WoD zones, Legion zones, Cata zones... it is possible, people are just far more spread now than they were in BFA.

The Matrix monologue is some seriously good kekw content.
The stuff that open world pvp can sometimes spark can be golden.

In Legion, a twinked out 60 mage could 1vX any lvler ranging from same level, all the way to 70+, and 1v1 80+. At 90 they kinda had to be afk to die... Yeah... Ray of Frost was kinda stupid...

The Matrix monologue is some seriously good kekw content.
The stuff that open world pvp can sometimes spark can be golden.

In Legion, a twinked out 60 mage could 1vX any lvler ranging from same level, all the way to 70+, and 1v1 80+. At 90 they kinda had to be afk to die... Yeah... Ray of Frost was kinda stupid...
60 twinks, especially mages, were so gross man. I remember I hit a sick staff with socket + leech or something from one of the vanilla world boss dragons from the event thing one summer, and I was hitting 21k crit arcane blasts with a 12k health healthpool or something with all cds popped lmfao. I had a bis or close to bis twink of almost every class at 60 and would just fly around hellfire slaughtering people :D

60 twinks, especially mages, were so gross man. I remember I hit a sick staff with socket + leech or something from one of the vanilla world boss dragons from the event thing one summer, and I was hitting 21k crit arcane blasts with a 12k health healthpool or something with all cds popped lmfao. I had a bis or close to bis twink of almost every class at 60 and would just fly around hellfire slaughtering people :D

Yeh. If I didn't Ice Block PoM x2 blasts I'd be dead from other twink mages. Made for good montage content though. :p
Love showing off reactionary and/or prediction Ice Blocks. Fire would about 2 shot me as well with all cds popped in open world. Again, Block montage gameplay ftw. In order to beat like lvl 85+ warriors as frost mage, you had to block stormbolt before impact, or blink with ice barrier up before impact in order to live (played shimmer, so no blink during stuns). I think my video got taken down due to copyright music though, sadface.

Haha,
Funny experience there Gandara. And others too, thanks for replies.
We had similar stuff happen to us :D. When we overstepped boundaries we knew that some lvl 110, later 120 is probably on their way and they usually were :D. Came on flying mounts and that was sometimes end of us, especially of my friend who had hunter and only shadowmeld.

That matrix dialogue is super strange.

Hellfire place used to be quite tough on pvp during WoD times, maybe even earlier with each side constantly raiding beginning fortresses.

I kind of found some other place with reasonable concentration of people.
Specific spots in Stormheim seem to have large concentration of players. One of such spot is near farming spot for greens with sockets.

Users who are viewing this thread