Warmane Icecrown (active twinks)

Smashingbaby

Grandfathered
download warmane wotlk, play that shit. I logged in to retail for the first time in a year and the twinking is dogshit. come play a patch where you can twink, you don't need to pay for a sub, and you get around the clock pvp. I play in the 79 bracket, and I get bgs pops literally all day and all night. In the case you don't know me, im an old-school twink that has twinked from the tail end of Vanilla all the way through to legion and the game is actual dog shit now. don't be an elitist cuck goin on about how you don't play private servers and how twinks need to adapt to blizzards literal 12 foot long massive black shaft they cram in your ass every patch. get on Warmane icecrown and give it a shot fellas ;)

download warmane wotlk, play that shit. I logged in to retail for the first time in a year and the twinking is dogshit. come play a patch where you can twink, you don't need to pay for a sub, and you get around the clock pvp. I play in the 79 bracket, and I get bgs pops literally all day and all night. In the case you don't know me, im an old-school twink that has twinked from the tail end of Vanilla all the way through to legion and the game is actual dog shit now. don't be an elitist cuck goin on about how you don't play private servers and how twinks need to adapt to blizzards literal 12 foot long massive black shaft they cram in your ass every patch. get on Warmane icecrown and give it a shot fellas ;)
70-79 bracket. Btw

Users who are viewing this thread