US <Warlords of Warsong> US - Horde - Bleeding Hollow

Bottoms

Grandfathered
Warlords of Warsong are currently recruiting players for the 19 and 29 brackets.

In the 19 bracket, we typically have at least two 5 mans running weekdays during the 5pm-midnight time frame (server). Weekends vary, both ways. We have calendar events on a weekly basis, primarily for wpvp, wargames practice, farming contests, etc.

In the 29 bracket, we are currently pretty stagnant. Most of our players seem to think they are missing out on something if they are not on a 19. We are encouraging growth in the 29 bracket both as an alternative to constantly running 19s as well as perusing the same objectives for the bracket as we do for 19s.

The most common questions I am asked are "What do you need" and "What is the best to play". To that end, I encourage all players to play the class they enjoy playing the most. What we "need" only matters in terms of comp for wargames, and the rules for such typically dictate a rainbow party absent of FOTM class/specs. Bottom line, if you do not enjoy playing your character, you probably won't last long. Its a game, its for fun, so make your decision accordingly!

There are a limited number of things that we absolutely do not tolerate. First is spamming/swearing/or otherwise besmirching our name in trade chat. Its okay to "be yourself" in guild/party/discord, just keep it in the family. The second is trash talk about other guildies, be it personal or about character/play style. Either will earn you the boot.

If you are interested in joining, contact me in game. For the most part, I only play on two toons, either Greenbottoms or Bluebottoms. You can also shoot me an in game mail and I'll hit you up when we are both available. There are no awkward interviews or the like, we will sort it out as we play.

Our GM is Daboo, and can be reached on btag kidkayflip#1760.

Last edited:
You guys should consider playing Twink Cup

My buddy and i had twinks on stormrage turns out its dead there. Making a priest and boomy on Bleeding if you need us lmk

Users who are viewing this thread