Warlord Daboo

10-19 Coordinator
Warlords of Warsong is the largest and most active 19 Twink guild ever! We clear inactives daily to make room for new twinks so come join us and have fun with 24/7 Bg groups, Events such as WPvP tournaments, Arenas, Wargames, and much more. Warlords of Warsong has dominated for over a year now, and we will continue to do so! We fund I’ll Gear, and if you earn ranks, our guild bank is full of needed items for our bracket, you just have to help us help you!

Wargames will be run Saturday nights with th community, I am working on getting Councilmen in the guild who can help me run them when I’m not available, stay tuned!

Wrath of Warlords is our 20+ twink guild, we also want a 110 group involved, so if you twink any other bracket join Wrath of Warlords and help us build its activity up like Warlords of Warsong!

Add Daboo#11580 to get involved!

Im back Dab and I believe Dream/Phil is coming back next week. If I don't still have a toon in warlords I need you to re-add one please sir. I should be back every 2 weeks again now. There's still a few insurrection members running around. Maybe we can get shit going again!

Join the largest and most active 19 twink guild EVER in WoW! Warlords of Warsong is always recruiting active 19s for 24/7 BGs and Fun! Discord is a + , good communication makes for an easy win 99.99% of the time!

Just joined this guild. So many twinks. And a laid back atmosphere. Droodgodx here!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-16-02-29-11.png
    Screenshot_2018-06-16-02-29-11.png
    861.8 KB · Views: 314
Bump! Warlords of Warsong is still the largest and most active 19 guild ever in WoW! Get in here for some big time fun. We plan to start up our daily events again in August, lots of gold chances and fun!

Daboo are you still recruiting? I sent a friend request to Daboo#11580 a few days ago and have not heard back.

Users who are viewing this thread