Warlords of Warsong Classic - Mankrik

Warlord Daboo

10-19 Coordinator
Hey guys, Warlords of Warsong is coming back to twinking in Classic WoW. We accomplished many things in retail and we plan to continue our success in Classic. We will be accepting and recruiting ALL BRACKETS. A lot of the leadership from Warlords will be coming over to help start up and keep the guild running smoothly with great activity and social interaction. This does not mean that climbing the ranks will be impossible. We are hoping to see many more members step up and help with everything from recruiting to Event Planning and execution. We will be hosting Weekly Community Events with rewards. These events will involve all members of the twink community, not only Warlords members, we plan to have a great relationship with every twink guild that is created to keep the community friendly and attractive to old players and new. All are welcome to fill our ranks and help us become the largest and most active guild on Classic WoW, as we were in Retail. Thank you to everyone who was ever a member of Warlords of Warsong and I hope to see you with us in Classic! For The Horde!

The largest, most active guild in Classic should definitely play Alliance to help balance the factions. There's far too many Horde twinks already. It would be best for the community.

Daboo, you need to actually have level 60s in order to fund your 19's. Also, from what I've seen in your discord, you're going into Classic with a woeful lack of knowledge. According to your discord, you think classic wow has quality of life changes like Guild Banks. Setting yourself and others up for failure.

Anyone who calls themselves warlords of warsong but didn't play classic is definitely setting themselves up for failure

I actually played classic for a few months right before BC, and I didn’t twink until BC, I know it’ll be different but I’m definitely playing and mastering it :D
[doublepost=1566439181,1566439134][/doublepost]
Daboo, you need to actually have level 60s in order to fund your 19's. Also, from what I've seen in your discord, you're going into Classic with a woeful lack of knowledge. According to your discord, you think classic wow has quality of life changes like Guild Banks. Setting yourself and others up for failure.

I will have a 60, they are welcome in the guild too

Bro, I love how you try to deflect criticism is by calling people haters. Learn to take some criticism instead of brushing it off. Then you might be able to actually justify your title on these forums.

I actually played classic for a few months right before BC, and I didn’t twink until BC, I know it’ll be different but I’m definitely playing and mastering it :D

now that sounds completely reasonable and fair, which quite uncommon around here.

i wish you all the best

Dominate will be Alliance and Horde. No one is safe.
Awesome!
[doublepost=1566487617,1566487543][/doublepost]You guys have a really cool like 80's movie bad kid vibe going on. It's great.
[doublepost=1566487761][/doublepost]
10091984.0.png

Dominate will be Alliance and Horde. No one is safe.
Good, I hope more decide to roll Alliance if they can't have option of rolling both.

Also lot of guilds popping up / old schooler's returning hoping to start up their game.

It's one thing to say it but another thing to Do it. Then MAINTAIN IT. I wish all guilds best of luck, but some of you old timers reflexes are off or your dusty playbook from the biblical times are outdated.

''keep your Charmin ultra soft mentality on retail.'' Agreed with Anarcan

Knees will be bent. /knee

Good, I hope more decide to roll Alliance if they can't have option of rolling both.

Also lot of guilds popping up / old schooler's returning hoping to start up their game.

It's one thing to say it but another thing to Do it. Then MAINTAIN IT. I wish all guilds best of luck, but some of you old timers reflexes are off or your dusty playbook from the biblical times are outdated.

''keep your Charmin ultra soft mentality on retail.'' Agreed with Anarcan

Knees will be bent. /knee

has anyone done it longer than us? successfully i mean... lol granted we all have grown up responsibilities these days, doesnt mean we've lost our edge. i was getting random /salutes from horde twinks on Kronos the other day while on my half ass druid. lol it wont take much to sharpen these blades homie.

Bend the knee... your king returns.

Users who are viewing this thread