EU+US Warlords of Draenor Added to battlechest

SPQR

Legend
Go go summon

usually this allows f2p to get summoned to new zone & use some expansion restricted items. Mostly exploration.

usually this allows f2p to get summoned to new zone & use some expansion restricted items. Mostly exploration.
F2ps get wod access to stuff like garrison but they cant use anything not even the weapon transmog unless a f2p some how farms the dust required... All they might be able to do is the pet dailies maybe I don't know level requirement

F2ps get wod access to stuff like garrison but they cant use anything not even the weapon transmog unless a f2p some how farms the dust required... All they might be able to do is the pet dailies maybe I don't know level requirement
been saving engee parts from blingtron, got over 200 over some time ago. so not impossible. also i believe we can now use cooking table (maybe lvl 90+).

Does this being added mean that everyone who has a sub and only MoP gets free wod? ( I'm asking bc I couldn't find the answer my self)

Does this being added mean that everyone who has a sub and only MoP gets free wod? ( I'm asking bc I couldn't find the answer my self)
Yep, free wods. finally the real price of expansion.

Users who are viewing this thread