F2P Warlords of Draenor 3v3 Arena Championship Hosted by Maldiva |Recap Video's|

Which team did you expect to come out on top.

• Many Fondles Robby (US)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Twink Skill Capped (US)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Furious Three (US)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bingo Dingo!!! - (AUS/CAD)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Another One (US/PR)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Trialmop

F2P Community Leader
The term "Shower of Gold" refers to a game in pretty much any competitive medium that showcases talent and creativity to the maximum. The term originates in chess (the board was showered with golden coins after checkmate was reached), but it has been used across a spectrum of competitions; in both sports and video games.

The game that starts at 3:50 is our bracket's Shower of Gold game.

Absolutely amazing play. I consider myself lucky to have witnessed it live. Bravo to both Sun's and Living's teams for an excellent game.

?

You might want to look into things a little more before you post.

why should i be expected to know exactly what your talking about? regarding wow and the name maldiva, to me and the general wow pvp communtie, maldiva is the multi glad lock from the US.

now lets talk about the arrogance that i should have known that aye?

why should i be expected to know exactly what your talking about? regarding wow and the name maldiva, to me and the general wow pvp communtie, maldiva is the multi glad lock from the US.

now lets talk about the arrogance that i should have known that aye?

I think you should have read the tourney thread or not blindly posted anything , its not really about rather you should have known anything but rather a seek and you shall find type thing.

I think you should have read the tourney thread or not blindly posted anything , its not really about rather you should have known anything but rather a seek and you shall find type thing.

i wasnt intreseted in the tourney, i saw a "multi glad" player doing a voice over for a tournement. thats the only reason i clicked your link and now im in the wrong for commenting that i believed it was click bait (using a pro player to boost views).

But i was wrong in that assumption and i do apologise :)

Good watch.

Shoutout to [MENTION=7986]Livingforce[/MENTION] for that oom clutch healing.

And Robby keeping the damage up.

Users who are viewing this thread