[Warlock] Where to put 2 points

Put 2 points in

a) Soul Siphon

b) Demonic Aegis

???

They look pretty equal, so maybe it doesn't matter, i have been doing fine with both.

(Answers should include an explanation)

I'd take soul siphon, but I'll probably go full affliction.

Demonic aegis applies to all heals, which is really nice (lifeblood ftw), but there are so many talents that are nice in affliction. I like imp drain soul for the mana return, especially in the new patch.

Obe said:
I'd take soul siphon, but I'll probably go full affliction.

Demonic aegis applies to all heals, which is really nice (lifeblood ftw), but there are so many talents that are nice in affliction. I like imp drain soul for the mana return, especially in the new patch.

What's different with in the new patch in this regard?

Demonic Aegis also gives you about 1,5% less physical damage taken...

And i personally don't find full affliction that great. Apart from the longer cast distance and the extra Shadow Trance chance... But that's just me. I guess both work fine.

Affliction is the only way to go for BGs. Demo is for arenas and is great for that. Imp fear, amp curse, empowered corruption, full dot boosts ya affliction is how you get work done.

Outofspace said:
Affliction is the only way to go for BGs. Demo is for arenas and is great for that. Imp fear, amp curse, empowered corruption, full dot boosts ya affliction is how you get work done.

Good old twink forums where you can always be sure to get someone to tell you that there is only one way to go. Forget i asked!

Stabbedurazz said:
no mojo imo a great spec is 7/3/0 thats in the 10% stam increase and imp corruption and imp CoA not the only was to go by any means just my personal fav, lmao thought i was in 19 section, o well

Also this htread wasn't even about the best spec. Anyway with 3.3 and the rampant use of Drain Soul i guess Soul Siphon is the best now.

I'm so bummed that my computer just died a few days ago. I think it's the mother board ... How is the patch? I so wanna try my lock, almost got the AGM on it now aswell :/

Lock = the new hunter?

Users who are viewing this thread