Magrain

Veteran
Bear with me, I know I am way past many important items that are now nerfed.
But I would like to take some honest opinions and thoughts. Its still work in progress however (I am missing the Pillars of Creation gear except for Val'Sharrah because I am searching for a party atm to clear the legion Dungeons). I want to know what am I missing and what should I also aim for (Do not mention the Ghost Dragon Trink because I gave up getting it some hours ago) Would love to hear some contructive criticism and tips.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kelthuzad/magrain

Nothing really imo - Just have fun and play the way you like to play :) At the end of it all twinking is a personal journey! Also, regardless of gear its not gonna change the way you play - could have non lvl 50 gear and be a problem for ppl in bgs - could have all gf gear and still be trash :) so i would just focus on playstyle broski good luck

i’d get BC boots, double gemmed and put in the Blades Edge gems, it’ll outweigh secondaries you lose

I’d get the wrists you currently have and try your best to get it socketed as a drop.

Gloves and helm feel like they can be swapped but i’m drawing a blank on cloth equips

for all sockets mentioned i’d use blades edge gems until they either get nerfed or whatnot, if you get another socket i’d grab the +7 int gem from Hellfire

Hell yeah, let me get to the comp. At work right now. So I'm kinda of off and on but I don't work tomorrow.
No problem, i too have Uni in about half an hour now. Till both of us are finished we can have some Jolly Cooperation. and again appreciate the help man.

Users who are viewing this thread