EU+US Warlock lvl 101

Apprentice

Grandfathered
Hello.
First of all, this is my first post so I´m sorry if this question have been asked, but couldnt find it.
I´m looking to create an Destro-Warlock Twink lvl 101, and looking for an experienced player that can give me pointers what secondary stats I should to go for, how much leach to solo instances with comfort and how I should spend my AP.

And I would just like to say I´m glad I found this forum, been looking for a good community that can coach me in my future twinking.
Much regard.
Apprentice - Outland

First of all, this is my first post so I´m sorry if this question have been asked, but couldnt find it.
Probably not. Destruction warlocks aren't exactly popular at 101.

what secondary stats I should to go for
Unique intellect gem rest haste.

how much leach to solo instances with comfort
The word you are looking for is leech. Reminds me of when I couldn't speak English and thought dual wield was spelled dual wild. Aim for about 15% or higher.

And I would just like to say I´m glad I found this forum, been looking for a good community that can coach me in my future twinking
It is the best forum out there and miles ahead of that piece of shit community over at mmo champion.

Welcome to xpoff. Destro twinks are indeed pretty uncommon, perhaps for a good reason. But if you've already made your decision then I wish you good luck.

The amount of leech you need mostly depends on how fast you want to clear dungeons. I don't think it's a good idea to do very large pulls on a destro lock (unless with an infernal pet maybe?) regardless of how much leech you have, but a single trash pack will be a piece of cake even without any leech. To give you an idea... at around ~1m hp, bosses can't even get through your Demon Skin absorb shield.

Last edited:
Destro locks are pretty good I go with versa and crit rings (but right now I'm using a mastery ring because my crit ring sucks.) I can hit up to 1.3mil with chaos bolt on my 101. Check out my warlock lockdanloded-illidan for talents that I use. Also you should probably get like 10-15% leech which I don't have yet XD

Thanks for all the help! :)
How should i spend my AP, cant seem to find it on armory how to see how you lvled your weapon?

I would advise you to roll Affliction, it's superior to all other specs in all situations. No need for leech either, if you spec Siphon Life combined with Drain Soul, Demon Skin, Mortal Coil and your Healthstone you have more than enough. Trust me.

Any Affliction with half a brain will have no problem destroying you in world or instanced pvp, ive yet to lose to any other warlock.
As for PVE damage my UA has critted 957k as max with 5 UA's up at one time. so yeah a destros 1.3mil is impressive (i guess) but you just can't compete with an Affliction Warlock.

Destro's burst with minimal ramp up (unlike the other two specs) should give you the edge in any pvp scenarios. If you're beating destro as affliction in wpvp, you either surprised them or you're playing against levelers/people lacking skill.

Currently, crit/haste are your priorities; however, it could go back to crit/mastery (it was that before legion) with the small fix to our ridiculous rng mastery. You'll be fine either way. Tertiary stats have already been discussed.

As far as artifact pathing, go towards the conflagration of chaos gold trait first.

I would advise you to roll Affliction, it's superior to all other specs in all situations. No need for leech either, if you spec Siphon Life combined with Drain Soul, Demon Skin, Mortal Coil and your Healthstone you have more than enough. Trust me.

Indeed. Unless you severely dislike Affliction it is definitely the way to go.

The Infernal pet turns out to be an awesome dungeon tank actually. It can handle a shit ton of mobs with ease, it keeps threat very well and its aoe damage is pretty nice. I personally use the Sow the Seeds talent as I don't need Siphon Life's heals at all.

Of course Destro can use an Infernal pet too, but pulling mobs will slow you down a lot due to the lack of spammable instant cast spells.

Destro's burst with minimal ramp up (unlike the other two specs) should give you the edge in any pvp scenarios. If you're beating destro as affliction in wpvp, you either surprised them or you're playing against levelers/people lacking skill.

Against non-twink 110s the ramp up time is neglectable (1-2 UAs should be enough to kill just about anyone, or a hit and run with a single Corruption), and against 110s kiting can be useful. It's also great that drain soul and dots can't miss once they have been applied. Although wpvp as a caster in general is a pain and I doubt that OP even cares about it.

Users who are viewing this thread