Warglaives of Azzinoth skipped the Item Squish

Zitalin

Legend
Warglaives of Azzinoth seems to have skipped the squish on WoD PTR
The proc still gives 450 haste, which at lvl 90 would be able to get up to 30% haste from the proc.
I believe that we'll experience quite a lot of rerolls if the Thundering Skyflare Diamond bug isn't fixed at the launch

Most procs and on-use effects have not been squished.

Oh, wasn't aware of this, as i've only noticed it with the glaives. Even if the glaives skipped the squish, it would probably be fixed when Blizzard saw 90s using them as main weaps.

Yeah, lots of items have skipped the squish so far, including most trinkets.

It'll most likely be fixed.

Oh, wasn't aware of this, as i've only noticed it with the glaives. Even if the glaives skipped the squish, it would probably be fixed when Blizzard saw 90s using them as main weaps.

Weapon Damage.

http://wod.wowhead.com/item=32837

vs

http://wod.wowhead.com/item=113874

I don't know how you can even think that warglaives will be viable at max lvl, or even lvl 90. Let's imagine someone is so terrible at this game that he only has normal mode, non-upgraded weapons.

http://wod.wowhead.com/item=104703

That is still so vastly superior to a Warglaive. Double the weapon damage alone makes it better, and then you aren't even counting the stats or the socket.

The same goes for trinkets and other proc items. Yeah, the procs are still good, but the raw stat loss is not worth it in the vast majority of cases, if not always.

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres alot on the wod ptr thats not been squished yet.

Most of my twinks for some reason have a bigger health pool then before aswell : P

This is due to the fact that lower levels have been squished significantly less than higher levels, combined with the fact that they doubled health pools in order to compensate for the removal of resilience.

Yeah i know.

Warglaives of Azzinoth seems to have skipped the squish on WoD PTR
The proc still gives 450 haste, which at lvl 90 would be able to get up to 30% haste from the proc.
I believe that we'll experience quite a lot of rerolls if the Thundering Skyflare Diamond bug isn't fixed at the launch

The BMAH came out with MoP (so patch 5.0). Hunter T3 became available once again. Its set effects were mana gains (no more mana Hunters in MoP). It took them until late 5.4 to finally change its set effects to Focus regens.
If this is a similar problem, it will take Blizzard a verrryyyyy long time to FIND the problem, then come with a solution/hotfix.

edit* Seems by checking my Hunter from my sig that they actually did not even fix that, idk what made me think so o.o

This is due to the fact that lower levels have been squished significantly less than higher levels, combined with the fact that they doubled health pools in order to compensate for the removal of resilience.

Actually high 70 healthpools are currently mainly caused by stamina gems as they haven't been nerfed yet (neither have all other gems from WotLK and TBC afaik). They give the same amount of stamina as level 300 item level gems and with the gear being scaled, there's hardly more stamina on a item level 410 pieces and an item level 156 piece, so you have about the same amount of stats as a 85 (not sure how the 90 gems are, sorry).

Anyway with the amount of broken items, and weird scaling. we're going to have to regear anyway. I already found several pieces of gear from TBC HC's to be better than SWP gear.

Users who are viewing this thread