EU wargames vs Russians?

From my experience dealing with russians in high rated RBGs they either have 10 kickbotters or they ddos you : )
Be careful

From my experience dealing with russians in high rated RBGs they either have 10 kickbotters or they ddos you : )
Be careful

And from mine, people you mention are a minority. The majority of russian RBG teams (Snoopyk, Wapsik when he used to play, Akrololz, Amirik) that were consistently top of the ladder were there because they were skilled teams. DDOSing mainly came from a certain german individual who I won't name. I'm totally up for this, nice to see the bracket expanding.

And from mine, people you mention are a minority. The majority of russian RBG teams (Snoopyk, Wapsik when he used to play, Akrololz, Amirik) that were consistently top of the ladder were there because they were skilled teams. DDOSing mainly came from a certain german individual who I won't name. I'm totally up for this, nice to see the bracket expanding.
+1

Minority yes. But its quite sad when you sit on 2400 in RBGs and you face 3-4 russian teams in a row where your target caller ends up getting ddosed and kickbotted : /

i'd pull a squad together for this

EDIT: But if they are active, am i right in thinking that we should see them in PuGs? I mean, im pretty sure that they are linked to our battleground pool seeing as that at level 100 they are in all of our random BGs and Rated BGs and skirmish and rated arena..?

i'd pull a squad together for this

EDIT: But if they are active, am i right in thinking that we should see them in PuGs? I mean, im pretty sure that they are linked to our battleground pool seeing as that at level 100 they are in all of our random BGs and Rated BGs and skirmish and rated arena..?
They are but probably just can't get 10 ppl online at the same time, it is what my RU friend told me. What I did was, invite one player to EU, fund him a twink, that way he can invite his buddies and queue up on the EU side of the fence.

I've seen some russian players lately. I'm up for it tho, nice to see them taking the initiative.

Users who are viewing this thread