US Wargames Tonight @9 est!

Hunnybuns

Founder
Founder
Keeping it short and sweet! I know all of us nerds are just lying around bored and looking for something to do and I'm tired of sitting here with a fist in my butt feeling like I have to wait for the expansion to hit.

WSG Wargames tonight @ 9 est! Muskie and I will each be making a team as we have done in the past, only reason I'm making a post is to spread the word. This is not a sign up thread. Just be online and get in contact with one of us if you want to play @ 9 est.

Have Curse Voice/Premade experience

I will be streaming the games tonight and playing this afternoon - Twitch.tv/fearthebuns

Tagging a list of regulars

My Real ID is Fearthebuns#11136

-Buns

@Phobia @lucasyo @partygirl @Stabilt @Blueprint @Scope @Hardbass @Ephidel @McCashDollar @Fancy @Grizzlefoot @saxxon @LennywBT @Feralordx @snug @Burg @Zeiren @Beathis @bolt
@Mvq @Manny

Keeping it short and sweet! I know all of us nerds are just lying around bored and looking for something to do and I'm tired of sitting here with a fist in my butt feeling like I have to wait for the expansion to hit.

WSG Wargames tonight @ 9 est! Muskie and I will each be making a team as we have done in the past, only reason I'm making a post is to spread the word. This is not a sign up thread. Just be online and get in contact with one of us if you want to play @ 9 est.

I will be streaming the games tonight and playing this afternoon - Twitch.tv/fearthebuns

-Buns

@Phobia @lucasyo @partygirl @Stabilt @Blueprint @Scope @Hardbass @Ephidel @McCashDollar @Fancy @Grizzlefoot @saxxon @LennywBT @Feralordx @snug @Burg @Zeiren @Beathis @bolt
@Mvq @Manny

I love you

-Buns

@Mvq @Manny
Mr. Fister, I don't see the "@Captain" anywhere in your post >.>

I'll try to make it for sure!

-Buns

@Mvq @Manny

I think i missed them or something but I am going to sushi with my father so I wont be around! =/

Users who are viewing this thread