1. Hey Guest! We would appreciate it if you took the time to follow our new Twitter Account, the staff is working hard to make it a central hub for the latest news and content from XPOFF so through us a follow @ https://twitter.com/xpoff_website
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! Along with allowing public access to the over 800,000 messages on the Twinkinfo.com Archive, we've also now enabled posting so users are free to reminisce and reflect together on our collective history. Threads that are made active once more will be moved outside of the Archive and into a more recent sub-forum. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

EU Wargames / Plebmades EU

Discussion in 'Level 10-19' started by Dull, Sep 13, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Dull

Dull Member

Hello everybody. As you have all noticed, hordes 19s activity is great, but I'd like to gather some allies so we can start running some ally premades / maybe even wargames!

Feel free to comment below, incase you're interested, or add my B-tag: Opossumi#2211

My ally main: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/dull
    My horde main: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/dulls

So the idea is to get some more ally activity against the more active horde side and get wargames running. We got nice arsenal of active 19s at Better Luck Next Time - Draenor horde and we are ready for challenge.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Lopiópriest likes this.
  2. Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

I'm down for 10v10 wargames if an event is made. Can play any faction.

Dull likes this.
  3. rndmnbdy

rndmnbdy Member

@Slacknul @Outplayed

you still playing ? Was thinking of reinstalling but dont think I cba if they dont anymore, used to do some srsly funny 3's with them, which I dont find fun without these 2 loonies to carry me.

And the allure of 19s has been kindda busted with legion imo, but slack and sami can usually get me quin.

4. Outplayed

Outplayed Grandfathered

still here mostly endgame tho with the occasional 19s/29s even tho its pretty much getting more boring patch by patch for twinks

5. rndmnbdy

rndmnbdy Member

Sweet! What classes you playing endgame these days? Thinking of lvling my rsham or war or dh, or what else is ridic op atm ? Slack still playing?

6. Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

The classes you named are pretty sick. Feral is pretty good rn too, but ferals never tend to stay that good for a long period of time.

rndmnbdy likes this.
  7. OP
    Dull

Dull Member

Please move to pm's.

On topic: I'll be making the event soon, have been askin around and there seems to be interest for 10v10's. :)

8. Bestworld

Bestworld MBA

Just a thought, but once you do come around to start organizing, make a poll on which days would be most suitable for those wanting to play. Personally I prefer weekend times, since weekdays are rather tight.

9. rndmnbdy

rndmnbdy Member

resubbed.
    If this goes live I can join on lock/hpal/rdruid on horde or ally.