US Wargames Monday Night 9-11 EST

smashies

Veteran
Happy Saint Patty's Day everyone :)

We're going to make another push to organize games tomorrow night, around the same time as the last few nights. Dust off your 59s, get them some upgraded quest gear or dungeon items from the new patch and let's try to get some action going!

How likely are these to happen? My friends and I may be willing to subscribe for regular games.

So far, each time it has been planned a day in advance, we have been able to get wargames going. The problem (and it's a good problem to have) is that people want to stick around all night so we just need wargame leaders who are willing to lead as long as it takes into the night. I work at 6 am most days so I can only get things started.

The more folks who know the simple process of using /WG and communicating with the other party leader, the easier regular WGs can take place. although for now it may only be weekly, during busy nights.

We're coordinating this with about 4 people. The more people that coordinate and play during those hours, the more we can do. It's gonna be a slow start-up tho, because not everyone is educated in wargames.

GGs tonight games went really good looking forward to more tomorrow

WSG? I've been talking this over with some friends and we may resub for wargames. Keep me updated

Last night was the night we got everyone on discord and shouldn’t change now that it’s set up. So things seem promising

10v10 59s last night turned out great. Good to see the bracket staying alive. Hope to see more 59s start logging on

Keep em coming all week. Me and a few friends will participate Friday/sat

for the past 3 or 4 nights we have been doing them successfully. as low as 5v5, and up to 12v12, we have had little problem getting groups together. been starting at an avg time of 10-11 EST. Add literally every 59 twink you know through Btag and it makes finding people much easier. Do not rely on 1 or 2 ppl to set it up. start groups yourselves. my btag is Opheliatits#1976

@smashies May I suggest a US wargame thread that you edit and keep updated for new wargame scheduling? Then you don't have to create a new thread for each planned wargame night. I can also pin it.

you got it. ive been complained to by one person that the scheduling posts might be unnecessary and that we "just need people online" (i dont find the 2 mutually exclusive but anyway), so I made the focus more on a how-to set up wargames. I think people need to become more comfortable with it and fast. its set up for scheduling posts too, though.

someone can let me know if the guide needs to be corrected or improved in some way. i dont mind.

GGs, hopefully people will start to notice soon we’re the only ones that are running full nightly war games besides 19 ;-) see y’all tomorrow same time! Also fun idea - either during down time or w/e everyone just solo q arena skirmishes? just so there’s always something that’ll pop it war games aren’t happening! And maybe an arena tourney soon ?

BUMP, we still do them!!! Have gotten up to 14v14

Users who are viewing this thread