Warlord Daboo

10-19 Coordinator
Hey guys, so far with the XPoff-XPon patch ques have actually been decent during peak hours around 7-10pm eastern. If you are on before or after these times ques get up to and over 45 minutes and no one wants to wait that long for a game even if it is competitive and fun. The easy solution to this is to join “Wargames 247” an in game community focused on bringing the community together to make Wargames easier to form and to make them happen a lot more frequently. We hope to make the community active enough to be able to run 2 games of 10v10 Warsong Gulch at once. I will start to form Wargames most Friday’s and Saturday’s around 7:30-8 pm eastern time, we need to get people who can play more during the week to step up and form games every night so we can keep the activity in the bracket alive. I will give Moderator roles to those who are interested in helping form games during the week so that you can recruit more into the community. Add me on Btag Daboo#11580 or PM me here if you are interested in helping to form these Games. Thank you for being a part of the 19 community and staying active!

Wargames are great but it would be helpful to have a 19s community that everyone uses to gauge if games are actually going to pop at all that night. I know some nights I’ve seen people wait 2ish hours to not see a pop during peak times- and we have several communities going around. Would be good to centralize everyone. Maybe that is already being done and I’m not in the loop- but if people knew games were popping they would hop on their 19s

I support the cause but I think there needs to be a different approach to accomplish this goal, added btag we can talk there.

Would someone like to take the lead on this? I added this guy but I don’t think he ever responded. I’d be happy to help start the community and can advertise in my 19s Horde community. I’m assuming we’d make a Blizzard Group so that we can have both Alliance and Horde?

Users who are viewing this thread