Wargame 27/2/16

Amelletta

Grandfathered
Saturday the 27th of February at 11am, Frostmourne ( Australian Eastern Standard Time UTC +10) sever date/time.
if we get the numbers game's will start at 11.30 am. please be online by 11 am

Rule's
1# No Feral Druids
2# 3 healer max per team
3# no spec stacking
4# No Graveyard Jump's
5# Max two stealth
6# Max two of each class
( resto druid FC will not count as a healer or stealth )

Team leaders will be voted for by the team that sign's up. working mic and head set is a must.

We will be using Teamspeak 3 for game's

* there will be update's and change's to Rule's (not to date or time) so please keep and eye on thread.

time zone link

Add my Btag: Amelletta#1732

Stream Link for game >> Link <<

Last edited by a moderator:
29s has been notorious for not being able to get stable competitive 10v10s this xpack. However along with me i know 3-4 people who can make nearly anytime game as long as it is scheduled ahead of time. Also 2-3 others who i would have to ask. The 29 forum does not get much activity anymore. Mostly inhabited by unsuccessful trolls or eu flamers. So recruiting solely from ti will most likely result in not enough ppl. I suggest you recruit from active guilds (although there really aren't any decent ones) or make a 20 and join the vet premades which occur areas at least 3 nights out of a week with multiple games played per time generally.

29s has been notorious for not being able to get stable competitive 10v10s this xpack. However along with me i know 3-4 people who can make nearly anytime game as long as it is scheduled ahead of time. Also 2-3 others who i would have to ask. The 29 forum does not get much activity anymore. Mostly inhabited by unsuccessful trolls or eu flamers. So recruiting solely from ti will most likely result in not enough ppl. I suggest you recruit from active guilds (although there really aren't any decent ones) or make a 20 and join the vet premades which occur areas at least 3 nights out of a week with multiple games played per time generally.

thanks for your input, but this is not the place for this post.

<ONLY PLAYERS LOOKING TO JOIN IN THE GAME POST PLEASE>

thanks for your input, but this is not the place for this post.

<ONLY PLAYERS LOOKING TO JOIN IN THE GAME POST PLEASE>

i guess u didnt read the first part of my post where i literally said i was available to play anytime if scheduled ahead as well as 3-4 others? Do u not want input on how the premades should be run to make them possible? this isnt the thread for that?

what's the point in wargaming you if you're just gonna roll ferals and brews constantly? you bitch and complain about the bracket but play the most cancerous fotm premades.

Trailkiller always needs to cry like fuck off he left 1 min after wsg started because Amelleta was there with thot and few more 29s when horde team wasn't even terrible at all QQ more

I'm garbage and I want the pug lord to pay attention to me

How can people really be so blindly ignorant and not realize that no one enjoys playing against garbage cancer specs? I understand the majority of people in this bracket just don't have the capacity to play something that requires more than 3 buttons but damn.

Amell is a prime example of a garbage player who resorts to FotM scum, playing with known exploiters and other FotM scum, to try and win games.

Don't be part of the problem.

How can people really be so blindly ignorant and not realize that no one enjoys playing against garbage cancer specs? I understand the majority of people in this bracket just don't have the capacity to play something that requires more than 3 buttons but damn.

Amell is a prime example of a garbage player who resorts to FotM scum, playing with known exploiters and other FotM scum, to try and win games.

Don't be part of the problem.

again thanks trail.. but this is not the place for this post.

again thanks trail.. but this is not the place for this post.

sure it is. you need to know the opinions of other people on this subject if you want to successfully make a fun environment that others will come back to...

for some big talking guild master you have a lot to learn.

there is no off button is there?

you must have expected someone to ask, i mean it's already expected of you to have at least 1 fotm in your group. you can talk non stop shit in-game and get so butthurt when people ask about you playing your cancer brew and premades with ferals / exploiters. lol

i'm sure you've been on wow for like 24 hours so i'll leave you be, happy new year.

Users who are viewing this thread