1. Hey Guest! We would appreciate it if you took the time to follow our new Twitter Account, the staff is working hard to make it a central hub for the latest news and content from XPOFF so through us a follow @ https://twitter.com/xpoff_website
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! Along with allowing public access to the over 800,000 messages on the Twinkinfo.com Archive, we've also now enabled posting so users are free to reminisce and reflect together on our collective history. Threads that are made active once more will be moved outside of the Archive and into a more recent sub-forum. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

WARFORGE UPDATE, +0 IS NOW +5!!!!

Discussion in 'General WoW' started by Ðeath, Aug 25, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Ðeath

Ðeath Member

By the looks of it, suddenly all my +0 and -1 turned into +5! Sad its not +10, but makes sense, and i think we should all be happy :)

[​IMG]

WOHO

Thoughts?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    DeLindsay, Duplo and SikTh like this.
  2. Sleb

Sleb Member

3. OP
    Ðeath

Ðeath Member

Not sure, I didn't see any threads about it actually beeing implemented, this was the first thread that i saw, then when lurking other threads some replies contained this update too, but they were still generally unrelated to this issue.

4. Akilleez

Akilleez Veteran

There has already been multiple posts about the fix today. But it is good news! :)

5. OP
    Ðeath

Ðeath Member

Then I'm sorry for the doublepost, but im still celebrating as this is my last day of farming the invasion (Going away until monday..) And even though i will grind it to the end to get as many +10 as possible, i feel good about the rest beeing +5.

:))

6. Akilleez

Akilleez Veteran

No probs man, I think we are all in relief! I am amazed Blizzard actually fixed it for lower levels. Huge win! :D

7. Baumbart

Baumbart Veteran

The stat scaling for caster weapons is weird though. At 20 +5 weapons have the same amount of int as looms, +10 increases int by a lot. At 29 +5 weapons increase int by a lot compared to looms, while +10 have the same amount of int as +5. Outisde of instanced pvp ofc.