Warforge/Titanforge

Cashforgash

Does anybody know if legion gear can still titanforge? I have acquired a few warforged pieces, but havent seen anything above +10 ilvl increase.

Does anybody know if legion gear can still titanforge? I have acquired a few warforged pieces, but havent seen anything above +10 ilvl increase.
I am unsure if it still titanforges, but the anniversary gear will probably beat it out anyways especially with sockets/tertiary.

Where do you get anniversary gear?
from the world anniversary bosses,there should be some guides on anniversary stuff through wowhead. I believe you farm Kazzak, Azuregos, and one of the dragons that spawn in different spots daily. The anniversary gear seems to be able to warforge still too.

titanforge can be confirmed to be removed. and the ilvl seems not able to be over 60+ for items in Legion. (51+ilvl items cannot warforge)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

titanforge can be confirmed to be removed. and the ilvl seems not able to be over 60+ for items in Legion. (51+ilvl items cannot warforge)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like to say this but this is incorrect I saw a level 49 warrior twink get a level warforged Typhoon off one of the original bosses this week

Completely disagree with you on this one

Users who are viewing this thread