Warcraft Mobile Game: Warcraft Arclight Rumble

Dragpz

Grandfathered
If you haven't already heard, looks like Warcraft has announced their new Warcraft mobile game, so I was wondering what everyone here thinks about it:

Imo, looks like a generic mobile game, simple and cartoony, like a Clash of clans ripoff or something idk. I was hoping they'd have something like RTS on mobile, like maybe a lite version of Warcraft 3 or something on the phone, but looks like they're just chasing that quick and easy mobile game money. Oh well, maybe we'll get a promotional item or achievement for playing it

yea, looks like Blizz IP wrapped over a pretty generic game I have zero interest in. But its probably not meant for us. Seems like its meant as an entry point into the warcraft universe for younger/newer players. Which is honestly fine.

But yea, gimme that promo item for playing and I'm there at least for a bit.

shouldve tried to make wowe mobile or something ...
but this ... this is worse than nothing COPIUM

I don't mobile game, but this actually looks pretty cool. They've got lil scaled down dungeons & raids, & there's no end to the content to recycle into it. I wish them well... I think most everyone was expecting a WoW mobile pet-battler, but.. eh, who knows?! Maybe the success of this game will finance it?

speaking of finances... once the loots begin to roll in from the adorable lil mobile-craft game
THEY CAN FINALLY LET US ROLL OGRES FFS!!!!

I will say this, I think I can see myself actually wanting to play this when I open my phone. Which I've never said before about a mobile game.
Could it be the Blizzard IP wrapper? Probably COPIUM

I pre-registered for it anyways and I'm gunna hopefully enjoy playing it, and I hope it doesn't have too much p2w time gates engrained in progress...:FrogeConcern:

This looks pretty awful tbh, i understand its meant to attract kids to the warcraft universe, but i seriously doubt this is it.

I really wish the mafia city joke would come legit instead of this.
Imo they should have just ripped off some "big mobile rpg" and dress it into blizzard coat , thats what they do best. They have plenty of systems they could have put in, garrison followers + shipyard, pet battles etc and mix it with some dungeon runner ala raid shadowlands.

I was hoping for Garrison Wars. All your accounts garrison followers lumped into a shitstorm of siege attacks, missions, wars, naval crap, resource farming etc... Could build up and make your Garrison actually useful today... but nope!

COPIUM

Devolping a WoW mobile game at this point in time I think it was a little unwise and they knew it. The game looks ok, yes it does look like other mobile games but I dont see it as a bad thing. It s a good looking mobile game with a theme that I like (warcraft). For the ppl involved and interested in the Warcraft universe it s a pocket solution to get your “dose”, besides HS.

Users who are viewing this thread