WARCRAFT LEVEL 49 TWINK

MagicalMe

The level cutoff from Chromie time / group finder is 48, NOT 50!

I found out the hard way. Pretty freaking annoyed right now. I wanted to make a level 49 twink to tank old expansion dungeons using group finder. Come to find out, AFTER hitting level 49, characters can only access Chromie time / group finder from levels 10-47. NOT 10-50, which EVERY source I can find states. EVERY SINGLE SOURCE states that the level cutoff for Chromie time is 50.

What. A. Load. Of. RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I am so ANGRY with Blizz right now for not making this abundantly clear! And for doing it in the first place. I mean, what do they care if people want to use Chromie time until the end of time as long as they're playing and paying!?

Guess I'll begrudgingly reroll and stop at 47, but I'm not one bit happy about it.

/rant

Blizzard announced that Chromie Time was intended for 10-49 and before the actual drop of SL (while in Pre-Patch) that was correct. It was NEVER for Level 50's. Once the Bread crumb Quest to head to Icecrown hit after SL dropped, that Quest fucks Chromie up (and is a KNOWN Bug by Blizzard). You CAN still access Chromie Time as long as you HAVE NOT gone into The Maw. It's a PITA to do but it's possible to que up for so-and-so XPac before that Quest repops and force enables.

That said, at 47 you do not acquire that Quest and Chromie Time works normally.

Yep, @DeLindsay 's guide really saved my butt when I started making my 49. I was gonna see what SL had to offer, then pick up old TBC dungeon gear. Instead, I got my dungeon gear first, and thank goodness I did.

But I didn't realize that you can't progress with SL quests in 49 until after you have a 60. Once I went back and read D's guide again and saw that info, my 49 went on the back burner. But that's also a risky proposition, because who knows if Blizz really will decide to break XP-off for SL quests.

Users who are viewing this thread