EU+US War Resources

Veechard

Legend
Anyone else having a hard time keeping enough of these stocked for 110?
I’m constantly running out and having to run around and find any cheats I’ve missed.

Also I noticed your resources go further when you don’t recruit any minions and just send both of your followers on 1 mission.

Have the same problem at 119. If I would have know it earlier I would have only used the champions of azeroth missions and ignored everything else. Running around each day and collectiong the random spawn treasures and air drops is a pain to do. :(

I hope that at some point they will introduce an expulsom trader and you can buy war resources.

I do azerite missions and if none are avail I do the rep missions. not sure if it helps spawn additional azerite missions. I haven't run out yet, but I do have to farm chests to keep my supply replenished on a semi-daily basis.

I do azerite missions and if none are avail I do the rep missions. not sure if it helps spawn additional azerite missions. I haven't run out yet, but I do have to farm chests to keep my supply replenished on a semi-daily basis.

If you wait, the missions go away by themselves and spawn new ones I’m pretty sure.

Yeah, but what I mean is the 4 hour missions can be done and I'm not sure if new ones spawn to replace them faster than if I had just let the other ones de-spawn.

Users who are viewing this thread