Want to make a twink in classic

M0rtis666

Veteran
I want to make a rogue in classic on alliance side. I know we can't cut xp off right now. So I'm trying to figure it out. How to get my gear and etc in dungeon's without goin over 19....anyone have a rundown of what to do or tips? It's ALOT different then retail! Any help or advice if greatly appreciate! Tyvm in advance!

There are gearing guides stickied that show the BOP's that you need. Rogues aren't complicated at all, you don't need any BOP past level 18.

to farm dungeon drops You have to be near the Boss wich drops the item, let a 60 clear the instance (+Pats) and you can die to the boss (dont release spirit) and you can still roll on the loot. Thats the way how to do it with 0 EXP
[doublepost=1590127144,1590127114][/doublepost]and if you make an aliance twink, change your profilepic!

Just start acquiring everything you need as early as possible, for example I'm now lvl 15 and have all my gear except level specific quest gear and Stranglethorn gear, all enchanted and ready to go. F|or the first couple levels I ran around to the majority of places I will eventually need to go (STV, Theri, Dusk, and all the other places) it was painful and I died a lot along the way but meh. So now I just need to fish and find carries for 2-3 quests.

Users who are viewing this thread