EU+US Want to know the Status of the Bracket?

Subutay

The Spirits are restless
Hello,

like the Title says, want to know the status of this bracket.

Last time i played was the beginning of WOD, but the heavy impact off heavyly loomed ppl. + there high lv enchantments.

Made it for me unplayable as a f2p.

So I read that this is disabled and ppl. are now equals in the bg and arena depends on class, spec and how you play.

And saw videos, that ppl. can mog weapons from other classes.
Example: Horde Warrior has LV20 ret pala (Tauren) Quest sword????

Hello,

like the Title says, want to know the status of this bracket.

Last time i played was the beginning of WOD, but the heavy impact off heavyly loomed ppl. + there high lv enchantments.

Made it for me unplayable as a f2p.

So I read that this is disabled and ppl. are now equals in the bg and arena depends on class, spec and how you play.

And saw videos, that ppl. can mog weapons from other classes.
Example: Horde Warrior has LV20 ret pala (Tauren) Quest sword????

Check out this other post and the links within it. You should find all the information you're looking for here:

https://xpoff.com/threads/im-back-3-whats-new.73286/

29 bracket is pretty active on EU, and f2p's are in a better state than ever in terms of being near equal to 29s, the gap has never been shorter. The state of the game itself however is debatable. Comes down to what you like. But yeah, f2p's certainly have their time to shine atm. The f2p activity itself on EU seems to be increasing with these new changes as well, and the fact that people cba to pay for the game atm because they don't enjoy the state that it's currently in. I see a lot of f2p's on Aggramar Horde for example.

Legion is essentially a moba, a 20 will do fine as long as every slot is filled. All you will be missing is some spells like before.

You are in for some pretty good changes to "progressive" gearing and other huge changes to gear for some F2P twink classes/specs in patch 7.3 :) Legion has introduced positive changes to twinking step by step... And 7.3 is gonna be very sweet

Currently the BG pops reasonably fast, and from a gearing perspective it's the easiest it's ever been to be BG ready gear-wise. You can literally fill any missing slots with vendor white gear, including white rings available at a vendor in Exodar or Goblin town. If you are going pure F2P then you'll want to roll Ally leather or mail wearer so you can get the eyepatch. Seeing as there aren't many other helms out there that are easy for F2Ps to get.

Sounds all good, want to roll a Shaman, Priest, Lock or Paladin.

Here I have some more questions.

-Transmog Wardrobe i dont know much about it, but i learned that every gear i collect is saved there and every Toon, i play that can wear it can use it for mog lv does not play a role is this right?

-is any Cap increased for example, by Money or Professions?

-In Wod Druids had an broken, high crit rate is that fixed?

Last edited:
Transmog: Levels 1 - 58 QUEST rewards can be used for mog. This means vanilla zones only (excluding cosmetic items like Fel Proof Goggles, Fine Pilgrim's Hat, etc.).
Professions cap at 100 (?) and money is still 10g.
Stats in battleground now use a 'stat template'.

Users who are viewing this thread