EU+US Want a challenge? Go get the Red Shirt!

Wegwezen

Legend
Hello everyone,

I've once posted this on the old Twinkinfo forums but some new members might not know this. If you're looking for a fun challenge you can try to get the Red Shirt (http://www.wowhead.com/item=68611/red-shirt#dropped-by) It drops of the Wildhammer Fact Checker in Ironforge. It's mostly a novelty item since the look is the same as stylish red shirt but it's a fun challenge. It took me quite a few runs (as a Priest) but I've had it drop after a while. You need quite some DPS since the guards will kill you as soon as you ress, using bubble as paladin makes it a lot easier.

Are you saying youve done this on a level 20? (Posting in f2p section) or are you just trying to talk about the shirt.

Check his priest. He has it equipped.
That could have been from xpacks ago with how this post was written. (Guards did less dmg, hit rating existing to hit higher lvls more easily) So the difficulty could much greater now, maybe even impossible.
Not to mention theres no armory link here for me to "check out his priest".

That could have been from xpacks ago with how this post was written. (Guards did less dmg, hit rating existing to hit higher lvls more easily) So the difficulty could much greater now, maybe even impossible.

Maybe check his sig and stop being blind?

3158392d30.png

Are you saying youve done this on a level 20? (Posting in f2p section) or are you just trying to talk about the shirt.

At the time that I killed him I killed him on priest. You rezz and quickly have to deal 540 damage (his hp). Guards don't immediately shoot/spawn so you have a split second (at least I had when I did it). At the time when I did it hunters could easily dish out the 540 damage and paladins can bubble and kill him.

hasnt it been gf'd for a while?

I haven't gf'd this but I imagine it's way easier if you kill the mob with a max level character and loot it with your f2p.

He's a level 16 mob so this shouldn't be a issue right?

My priest was indeed in my signature: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Wegwezen/advanced :)

DONT TELL ME YOU KILLED THIS GUY
JUST FOR HIS T-SHIRT...

I'm representing him day by day and he has a quick respawn timer :p

Have to be Horde to get it. The mob spawns every 45 seconds or so. It can be bought and sold on the AH.

/cheers

Thanks for the positive comment ^ :) I'm quite curious to see if this indeed still doable or that it's no longer possible. It at least sounds like a challenge.

Just looked up the shirt on Wowhead and its says the buyout price is 78k.

This is a easy farm to almost guarantee a wow token each month for p2ps.

I always take those prices as a very rough estimate. On the Realm Outland for instance they are on the AH for 48k and most things on AH are quite pricey just because the sellers know the buyers are too lazy to farm/get materials.

http://www.wowuction.com/eu/outland/horde/Items/Stats/68611

I wouldn't find it odd that sigs don't show on mobile. I should have posted a link to my priest but I was merely making this post to let people know about a possible challenge they could do.
Well as the posts gone on ive got all the informatiom i could hope for, so it achieved its purpose.

Just looked up the shirt on Wowhead and its says the buyout price is 78k.

This is a easy farm to almost guarantee a wow token each month for p2ps.

Pretty low drop rate. And then you have to find a buyer. There are better ways to get gold for a token.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread