EU Wanna warn my fellow twinkers

My sub ended 20min ago, Ive spent the last 3 weeks to get 8/9 f2p twinks ready, stacking up on goblin gliders pots oils and all. I sent all my characters a package of items for the time it turns f2p. Apperently you cant even open mails as f2p, this was not the case last time my sub was off.
I didnt see any threads of saying that mailbox dosent work on f2p so I want to warn people working on veterans f2ps.
Sadface :(

This has never not been the case. But atleast you might get to learn how to play without your crutches.

My sub ended 20min ago, Ive spent the last 3 weeks to get 8/9 f2p twinks ready, stacking up on goblin gliders pots oils and all. I sent all my characters a package of items for the time it turns f2p. Apperently you cant even open mails as f2p, this was not the case last time my sub was off.
I didnt see any threads of saying that mailbox dosent work on f2p so I want to warn people working on veterans f2ps.
Sadface :(

Lol i feel bad, but this has always been the case, even when Blizz offered the (7-day? 14-day?) free trials. Trials never had access to mailboxes

If you ask super nicely; they might give you 24 hours of gametime. Just don't mention it's to crutch on consumables in 20-29 XPOn BGs. Can't imagine that will give them incentive to help you.

If you ask super nicely; they might give you 24 hours of gametime. Just don't mention it's to crutch on consumables in 20-29 XPOn BGs. Can't imagine that will give them incentive to help you.
Yea they gave me 24hours even if I only needed 2hours or so. never had that nice GM before

Users who are viewing this thread