EU Wanderers of Outland Community(Argent Dawn, Alliance) NO LONGER ACTIVE

CalebHUN7

Veteran
Hello everyone!

I would like to see if there is any interest in forming a TBC guild for PvE, PvP and RP. I'm looking for players who would accept the rules in the future, sticking to the expansions content and before:

• -You can level in heirlooms but no further than Lvl 58!
  • -No RDF, and you must join in guild groups if you'd like to do dungeons!
  • -No riding skill until Lvl 30, and fast mount until Lvl 40 and no flying until 70!
  • -No mount that weren't existed in TBC e.g. Twilight Drake, or the repair mounts!
  • -No higher profession skill than 375, and no Inscription, and Archeology!
  • -No races and class combos that were not in the xpac!
  • -No PvP gear until our first content opens! Also you may not equip PvP gear in Dungeons and Raids!!!
  • -You can boost each other in leveling but not in gearing within raids! You can boost only those who are within the guild!
The community is on Argent Dawn EU (RP), its obvious that disturbing others in RP, or naming chars non RP, not accepting the server rules, and with it the guild rules, the result will be the removal from the guild!!!!!

This is not the full list!*

I hope that you may accept these rules and some of you will experience for the first time the BC content, and others can relive the thrill :) Here is the comm-link: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/wNLvGwCWNp?region=EU&faction=Alliance

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread