<Waka Flocka Seagulls> Recruiting on Bleeding Hollow (A)

Matando17

Legend
What's up everybody,

Want to make this official now and get the word out there, I am looking for more players to fill out my premade team and Twink Cup team. I am looking for quality over quantity; we will only be fielding one team. That being said, you will always have the opportunity to work your way into our main group.

Updated (May 24): We are premading regulary, multiple premade nights per week. Activity is amazing, At least 15 members on and queing most nights. We are AT THIS MOMENT, looking to specifically recruit a standout Resto Shaman, and if you can play MW that would be great as well. Full funding is available for the right person. I want someone who has premade exp or high rated pvp exp at max level.

If your interested, PM me here, post on the thread, or add my btag: Higginson#1521

Don't hesitate to hit me up in game either! Looking forward to talking with some new people soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Join to be apart of 5man groups who afk out of a pugs cause they blow and be apart of below average arena teams who spam emotes and end up gettin rolled for a hour while switching combos continued to get worked.

Waka flockin trash

Join to be apart of 5man groups who afk out of a pugs cause they blow and be apart of below average arena teams who spam emotes and end up gettin rolled for a hour while switching combos continued to get worked.

Waka flockin trash

Someone's salty ;) I love it

Salty cause it was a waste of time taking out your trash players. I like competition sorry.

You like competitiion? I think you like being a big dbag. Not that I have to explain myself, and this will be my last time adressing you since your just looking for attention anyway, but theres over 100 people in my guild and yea some aren't as good as the majority are. I take new players and help them get BiS so that they don't just que wsg and arenas with crap gear on; I won't turn down anyone who wants to get better. The main group of people that play with me regularly in my guild are great players and if your guild for some reason takes you into premades, you'll find that out.

You can get as pissy as you want though bud. Keep making yourself and your guild look bad.

You like competitiion? I think you like being a big dbag. Not that I have to explain myself, and this will be my last time adressing you since your just looking for attention anyway, but theres over 100 people in my guild and yea some aren't as good as the majority are. I take new players and help them get BiS so that they don't just que wsg and arenas with crap gear on; I won't turn down anyone who wants to get better. The main group of people that play with me regularly in my guild are great players and if your guild for some reason takes you into premades, you'll find that out.

You can get as pissy as you want though bud. Keep making yourself and your guild look bad.

Just found it funny that a 5man premade which you were in afk's after getting beat by a random pug and that a 3s team would sit and spam emotes while losing on a constant for the night. But best of luck hopefully get some wsg or arena vs your "main" group soon.

Users who are viewing this thread