Wait - Can F2P 10s not que bgs anymore?

Malgibbon

Veteran
Or is this a bug.

I left some of my previously squished 20s to 10s as 10s, but they're all on my F2P account. Is this a bug or can 10s not que bgs?

yep - that's it. I locked the xp.
[doublepost=1607307054,1607305503][/doublepost]If i go vet this account(its linked) and let the sub run out - would i still be unable to que into bgs with locked xp?

yep - that's it. I locked the xp.
[doublepost=1607307054,1607305503][/doublepost]If i go vet this account(its linked) and let the sub run out - would i still be unable to que into bgs with locked xp?
Not sure if this was changed, though in the past (and probably still the case today) vets needed to be xp-on before sub runs out if they're to queue for battlegrounds while sub is down. Xp-on vets won't level or gain any experience while sub is off, as part of sharing the same restrictions that starter edition accounts have.

Not sure if this was changed, though in the past (and probably still the case today) vets needed to be xp-on before sub runs out if they're to queue for battlegrounds while sub is down. Xp-on vets won't level or gain any experience while sub is off, as part of sharing the same restrictions that starter edition accounts have.

I think this is a bit different. The problem there was that you'd never find a bg. Blizzard just doesn't let me que at all.

Users who are viewing this thread