US Wärlords of Warsong, Bleeding Hollow (Alliance faction)

Mageicide

Grandfathered
Wälords of Warsong (Alliance Faction) is recruiting level 19 and level 29 for some Down and Dirty Xpoff BG action. We are looking for Bleeding Hollow based players but are willing to invest to bring some new blood to BH. We are having our first event Saturday 2-9-19 7 pm server time. We are planing on lots of head to head competition with our Brotherly horde. Daboo and I are looking for active players who are not afraid of a little mud and blood.

Mageicide

Mageicide#11659

Last edited:
This message is approved by Daboo and Warlords of Warsong :D join our alliance guild and get involved in events including Horde vs Alliance Wpvp battles, 1v1 tournaments, Warsong Deathmatch and more! Help us build our Alliance side guild to make truely competitive games more common!

Ive got 3 twinks in warlords already Trumpirl, VanillaIce and DonCherri I have an alliance druid I just finished on elune and ill be transferring it to BH to join District nineteen next week, but if u need a Alliance resto druid Just hit me up on any of my toons in Warsong and I can swap over for some heals.

Hey @SinisterSuzy i actually gave GM of D19 back to Wendy and it changed hands again, this guild is actually named Wärlords of Warsong and is being built by myself and @Mageicide , hoping to make it just as active as the Horde side guild in the near future.

Hey @SinisterSuzy i actually gave GM of D19 back to Wendy and it changed hands again, this guild is actually named Wärlords of Warsong and is being built by myself and @Mageicide , hoping to make it just as active as the Horde side guild in the near future.

Okay perfect sounds good, ill join the warlords guild when I transfer, but until then im still game to heal when you guys need it and until I get over to BH

Bump for an awesome guild to be a part of. Always active with twinks. Most nights the guild has as many twinks online on one server as some of the 19s Community groups have on spread across several servers. Very stoked to be a part of the guild, and plenty of opportunity to move up for those who are active. If you wanna ask me more about it PM me here or message me on my 19s in my sig.

I'm in the horde guild on BH but I have a couple of alliance toons I'm working on as well just for lols so I will add you so I can get a ginv.

Users who are viewing this thread