Vikings on History Channel

Warlord Daboo

10-19 Coordinator
First of all this show is badass and if you haven’t watched it, it’s a great one to Binge, it’s on Hulu I know for sure and on 123movies.net too.

I just binged and caught up with the current season that just premiered last Wednesday. Sucks that I have to wait for a new episode every week now, was watching 5-8 a day while driving around the city at work lmao.

What’s some more binge worthy shows that are similar like swords and shields kinda thing? Think I might watch GoT again to refresh before the final season starts in April.

They lost me when they killed off Ragnar.

"this is a great show" 3 posts later, insta spoiler xd idk, I lost interest in Vikings rather fast tbh. Like after season 2 or 3.

Lmao I did my best not to spoil anything lol
[doublepost=1543881674,1543881598][/doublepost]
I've enjoyed watching this. Amazon Prime has it up as well but you have to subscribe to the channel to be able to get certain seasons. Same with Black Sails and Game of Thrones

I might have to check out Black Sails I did see an ad for it a while back

First of all this show is badass and if you haven’t watched it, it’s a great one to Binge, it’s on Hulu I know for sure and on 123movies.net too.

I just binged and caught up with the current season that just premiered last Wednesday. Sucks that I have to wait for a new episode every week now, was watching 5-8 a day while driving around the city at work lmao.

What’s some more binge worthy shows that are similar like swords and shields kinda thing? Think I might watch GoT again to refresh before the final season starts in April.

My death comes without apology. And I welcome the valkyries to SUMMON ME HOME!

Users who are viewing this thread