Views on multiboxing?

Bass

Legend
I just lost an AB battle where we had two guys multiboxing 3 druids each, and a guy on the opposite team playing 4 locks.
My opinion is that it just wastes space on my team, and its quite sad to have 4 warlocks charging at you killing you in 2-3 seconds.. I understand why blizzard allows it, because it means more money for them when its done on live accounts - but i still think that they should oppose it/make it illegal
Just wondering what the communities' view on multiboxing is? Not because my intends are to try it, but because i hate it alot. :)

Well it can be looked at a few ways..
if your against one you need to look at them as multiple individuals and not one player. If you get an equal amount of ppl to oppose the multiboxer, it is managable. for example, get a priest to fearbomb the multiboxers so that they are scattered and he has to regroup them.
they can also only be in one place at any given time, so its not as bad as you think.
at the same time it is very cheap for one person to have that much power over a bg, but if they dont play objectively, thats nearly half of the team that isnt playing objectively.

still waiting for the protadin multibox... 4 or 5 avengers shield gg

I'm personally fine with it. Is it at least mildly irritating? Of course. But, do what you gotta do...

wijxop.jpg

I got booted before the end of the game ^_^ Thanks Blizz for the vote kick feature in BGs!

multiboxing is fine yo but that shit can get annoying one shot ya face.
spot the leading char , cc , kill etc makes most boxers useless or go back gy to regroup.

I don't care as long as people don't multibox level 24s... Most F2Ps can't even PvP anyways.

I think it is fine, and I've done it myself before in WoW and other games.

After so many times grouping with people that are either slower than a turd rolling up hill, or as smart as a turnip, you rather just take care of stuff yourself. Multiboxing allows you to do that. I haven't boxed before in a BG, but there are ways to take care of them and slow them down. Also as said, if the boxer is just farming kills, or doesn't know what they are doing, that team is generally screwed.

Most of the multi-boxers I've seen lately/ever are complete garbage. They drag their entire team down. If you can do it right, more power to you. But as far as legitimacy goes Blizzard allows it therefor there's no sense in me having any say in the matter.

I just lost an AB battle where we had two guys multiboxing 3 druids each, and a guy on the opposite team playing 4 locks.
My opinion is that it just wastes space on my team, and its quite sad to have 4 warlocks charging at you killing you in 2-3 seconds.. I understand why blizzard allows it, because it means more money for them when its done on live accounts - but i still think that they should oppose it/make it illegal
Just wondering what the communities' view on multiboxing is? Not because my intends are to try it, but because i hate it alot. :)

wish i still had my SS of me capping on snowdew.... ;)

Multiboxing is rare enough that it doesn't affect the game much, and is hilarious when done right

I'm personally fine with it. Is it at least mildly irritating? Of course. But, do what you gotta do...

wijxop.jpg

I got booted before the end of the game ^_^ Thanks Blizz for the vote kick feature in BGs!

Some one clearly cant distinguish orange, pink and blue. Obviously multiboxers are simply color-blinds unleashing their colorless rage upon the living.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread