EU Vietnam - World PVP. Trial-veteran party

Nice vid and music :D

I hope world pvp becomes more popular in legion. It will be the only way (outside of pve) that customizing your build and choosing your own secondary stats will really matter at that point. It would have to be done in obscure locations, secret to those who seek to ruin fun though...anyways, nice video. Was amusing.

Nice video, ya we ( tinks) need to start doing this world pvp stuff more. It is nice all ready to see some other brackets tinks in other faction areas making their leveling hell haha

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Something for the russians

MXJua9E.jpg

I was thinking something more like a ffa event similar to southshore vs hillsbrad with only members of your specific bracket present. I wouldn't fuck with someone's leveling process and camp them unless they did it to me first. Kill em once and if they hunt you down for revenge, well now you're not making leveling hell for them, you're both having fun. Corpse camping is so uneccesary and as someone who used to do it at lvl 90 to Alliance that tried camping the rare I was camping, I can say it gets old after a while.

Love it. You always end up losing at that road lol. Its like they have an endless supply of levelers.

Users who are viewing this thread