Video: Warlocks Are Weak (?)

Hennelorix

So complicated was the fall
Hello everyone, i just decided to record and post some stuff while i have some free time. Sadly, its not the thing i expected to create, but i can’t bring myself to watch and edit all the stuff i recorded. I want to give big shout out to my buddy @Metalli who is protecting me all the time. Hope you will enjoy my vid :>

what is the addon with the floating health bar with debuff?

another quick question, if your tab key is bound to Curse of Exhaustion, then how do you rotate between enemies? maybe you found a way for it to do both?

Nice, inspiring video and your duo with Metallie is damn dangerous, that's for sure.
Some ppl have already told us that our premade is disgusting, lol :]
another quick question, if your tab key is bound to Curse of Exhaustion, then how do you rotate between enemies? maybe you found a way for it to do both?
I do it via "E" button, got used to it while was playing affli.

Thx. I just wanted to use something extraordinary instead of usual metalcore etc. Now im sad cuz i tried to sync some damage numbers with the beat :(
I freelance editing with sony vegas and adobe. Just spent 3k on an editing pc. Lmk if u need an editor. Ill try to be nicer next time my b.

I freelance editing with sony vegas and adobe. Just spent 3k on an editing pc. Lmk if u need an editor. Ill try to be nicer next time my b.
Thx i will keep this in mind, but for the beginning i need to record more interesting material than i had for this video.

That's awesome man! Love a good lock video! Impressive damage man! We have a few locks floating around in the 50 bracket that hit some insane chaos bolts too, lol! Just like you, usually doing more damage than health people have.

I was expecting a dead me here when you one shotted me a few days ago:PepeHands:
Sry, i'll try to add it into the next vid :} To be honest I was recording our bg's for a few days and got like 45-50 vids overall so i didnt have enough patience to watch them all and choose juiciest moments.

Users who are viewing this thread