Video idea, let me know if anyone is interested

Are you interested in this video?

• Total voters

glancealot

Legend
I plan to make a video to talk about how to be successful in life.

I don't consider myself successful but I think I have lived a bit more than the average forum poster on this website in the sense that, I can give you some life advice that will help you probably more than you think.

I am just a regular middle age guy (almost 40) with a career as an actuary and a self-sustainable side business that sells mainly laptops, i also have reached high level in both chess and hearthstone.

I think this video will be much more beneficial than a gold making video.

Please vote in the poll (votes are public)

I lead a very successful life and also I'm good at the cartoon card game Hearthstone

I remind you this is the guy that lost 7k real life dollars playing the auction house in a virtual game. Thanks. Have a good day now.

oh please please please make this video

Im very eager to take "get a side hustle" advice from the kind of transparent bullshit artist that claims he's an International Master ranked chess player when in fact he just has a moderately good score at pve chess puzzles on a computer game.

Every hustle/grind culture weirdo ends up becoming a grifter and I am very excited to be there when you make that transition.

oh please please please make this video

Im very eager to take "get a side hustle" advice from the kind of transparent bullshit artist that claims he's an International Master ranked chess player when in fact he just has a moderately good score at pve chess puzzles on a computer game.

Every hustle/grind culture weirdo ends up becoming a grifter and I am very excited to be there when you make that transition.

i never claimed i am an IM, but I have beaten a couple IMs in my career indeed. thanks for the support though.

I remind you this is the guy that lost 7k real life dollars playing the auction house in a virtual game. Thanks. Have a good day now.

when you have a business, it's not about the money, it's about the time.

more time devoted = more money made, simple as that. think of it as a food delivery job in addition to your primary trade, if you deliver food from 4~5 when you finish work to midnight everyday, you can make a lot of money.

i simply took down my ads, and used the time that got freed up to play WoW. i.e., i only had to serve returning customers and referrals and no new customers.

1v1 me in hearthstone

i quit shortly after this, so I am super rusty at this point.

https://hearthstone-decks.net/highlander-rogue-196-legend-glancealot-bounty-for-1-legend/

think of it as a food delivery job in addition to your primary trade, if you deliver food from 4~5 when you finish work to midnight everyday, you can make a lot of money.
Yea man, if you never stop working yourself to the very limits of human endurance in the gristmill of post-capitalism america, you can earn some extra money.

Might I suggest that any guide to "a successful life" revolve more around building emotionally fulfilling relationships with friends, community involvement, healthy romantic/sexual relationships, vibrant social engagement outside of a computer, developing hobbies and creative pursuits without monetizing them, etc.

Floating around the idea of you making one, then Chops making one, and we rate which one was better and more informative.

Im like... half the size of arnold lol
Well, most people are. lol Plus aren't you into crossfit more so than bodybuilding?

Also, Arnold had a great mix of god tier genetics as well as a ton of juice.

Now Munzer, that guy had a wonderful physique. I'd say him and Chul Soon are my two favorites.

aren't you into crossfit
Dont put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby!

I may have run a crossfit gym but I got my issues with the methodology. My sport was always rugby. Though, its trail running these days. Not a lot of brain damage in running lol.
I'd say him and Chul Soon are my two favorites.
All these guys these days look like fucking Johnny Bravo. Give me classic Frank Zane any day of the week.

Dont put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby!

I may have run a crossfit gym but I got my issues with the methodology. My sport was always rugby. Though, its trail running these days. Not a lot of brain damage in running lol.
All these guys these days look like fucking Johnny Bravo. Give me classic Frank Zane any day of the week.
Hey, to be fair Munzer isn't new. He's been dead for like 25 years lol

But yeah, I agree. I think Chul Soon is a rare exception that looks pretty solid. The worst is the synthol bros.

Frank Zane
I like this look better
A336FDD9-9DDC-447B-B698-6C1441C33E77.jpeg

iirc he's the one that dehydrated himself into organ failure, yea?

fucking bodybuilders, man. absolute psycho shit
Yep, he had a super low body fat percentage. He abused the hell out of diuretics of any kind he could find. He had over 20 drugs in his system at death, and used a boatload of roids. He also was one of the first to experiment with using insulin in bodybuilding. His electrolytes were completely out of whack, and his heart was twice the weight and size it should be. His organs almost liquified, and his liver (which was completely shot and falling apart) had a tennis ball sized tumor on it.

It's honestly a wonder he lived to his 40s.

Edit: Just checked, only 31. Less surprising.

Andreas-Munzer.11.jpg

Yep, he had a super low body fat percentage. He abused the hell out of diuretics of any kind he could find. He had over 20 drugs in his system at death, and used a boatload of roids. He also was one of the first to experiment with using insulin in bodybuilding. His electrolytes were completely out of whack, and his heart was twice the weight and size it should be. His organs almost liquified, and his liver (which was completely shot and falling apart) had a tennis ball sized tumor on it.

It's honestly a wonder he lived to his 40s.

Andreas-Munzer.11.jpg
all that to look like a bag of truck stop beef jerky

Im with Neon, man. Beefcake > bodybuilder

all that to look like a bag of truck stop beef jerky

Im with Neon, man. Beefcake > bodybuilder
Yeah, for sure. With rare exceptions. My favorite is actually strongmen! I love watching those competitions. Guys like Brian Shaw are just incredible. That and endurance athletes are most impressive to me.

Users who are viewing this thread