EU+US Vidéo - DH 29 Havoc Gameplay

Might be a long shot, but what happens when you use level 1-29 gear? Would enchants work? Would it improve your damage? Will it scale up to 33ilvl?

Might be a long shot, but what happens when you use level 1-29 gear? Would enchants work? Would it improve your damage? Will it scale up to 33ilvl?

I already try this. 0 enchants work on Party Sync, and the most IMPORTANT Information, is : Whatever the gear youare using, stats are fix.
I tested with my trinket, and without my trinkets (2x 9 agility) im staying at 130 agility.

i was wondering this as well. like get the gear you would normally would at 29 then only use it grouped and synced for 20-29 bg’s or whatever bracket you were into. i know blizzard has the ability to scale everything gems, enchants etc because they do it for timewalking dungeons.

i was wondering this as well. like get the gear you would normally would at 29 then only use it grouped and synced for 20-29 bg’s or whatever bracket you were into. i know blizzard has the ability to scale everything gems, enchants etc because they do it for timewalking dungeons.
it would appear that scaled characters are more or less templated. So, it wouldn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread