Viciously Delicous - (H) Bleeding Hollow

My friend and I just recently got back into the WoW twinking scene and are most likely going to transfer to BH. Visciously Delicious looks like an awesome friendly guild, and we hope to join your ranks soon!

My friend and I just recently got back into the WoW twinking scene and are most likely going to transfer to BH. Visciously Delicious looks like an awesome friendly guild, and we hope to join your ranks soon!

We'll be happy to welcome you into our guild !

Hey, I'm just wondering if you guys help out with boe gear, because I have a gf priest that I'm missing some boes on, and I might be transferring him to bh soon, so yeah.

Hey, I'm just wondering if you guys help out with boe gear, because I have a gf priest that I'm missing some boes on, and I might be transferring him to bh soon, so yeah.

Yes indeed we do help with gear / agm / enchants / profs and SOMETIMES money lol.

"The Purge".

During the French Revolution, a group of men lead by Robespierre were called "the Comittee of Public Safety". These men were responsible for the well being of their nation. Like it, I decided to clean up the guild entirely and with the help of our own Comittee of Public Safety, this was accomplished. We now invite only those we believe are worthy of becoming 'Vicioiusly Delicious'.

If you want to get back in, please message any one of the members and they will then tell an officer.

Bump for premading!!

We are currently accepting challenges AND certain people to join our ranks. Pm an officer or me in game / on TI.

Holla.

Users who are viewing this thread